What is PAM? WIPAM

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Bernard, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. Bernard

    Bernard Guest

    H,

    I get more and more ,MAM, sick of TLW (tree letter words) DDMAT (dad do not meen a thing). SPLM
    what is PAM???

    KR B

    Tags:

  2. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Bernard" <bernard> wrote:

    > I get more and more ,MAM, sick of TLW (tree letter words) DDMAT (dad do not meen a thing). SPLM
    > what is PAM???

    See http://www.pam4you.com/

    --Harold Buck

    - Homer J. Simpson

  3. Pamela

    Pamela Guest

    You spray PAM on pots and on your wetsuit. Don't call me Pam, I hate Pam.

    Ray

    "Bernard" <bernard> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > H,
    >
    > I get more and more ,MAM, sick of TLW (tree letter words) DDMAT (dad do
    not
    > meen a thing). SPLM what is PAM???
    >
    > KR B

  4. Tom Rodgers

    Tom Rodgers Guest

    In triathlon, PAM usually means a spray used on yourself and your wetsuit before a swim--not used as
    an acronym, but a brand name.