what is that bike called that is almost laying on the ground?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Theclaw, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Theclaw

    Theclaw Guest

    i saw one yesterday at navy pier in chicago . is is hazuka? what do you think about it

    Tags:

  2. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > i saw one yesterday at navy pier in chicago . is is hazuka? what do you think about it

    If it was in Houston about 6:30 this morning, it was mine and it _was_ lying on the ground after
    being dumped unceremoniously when I hit a patch of gravel.

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  3. "Cletus Lee" skrev

    > If it was in Houston about 6:30 this morning, it was mine and it _was_ lying on the ground after
    > being dumped unceremoniously when I hit a patch of gravel.

    Ouch. Joined the roadrash club?

    M.

  4. speedracer

    speedracer New Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2003
    I'm guessing that you mean Haluzak. You can go to there site by clicking here

  5. Harv

    Harv Guest

    Hmmm, Navy pier... Maybe a Festina or a Cobra or Baron... several many lowracers call Chicago home
    and cruise the lakefront bike path. Coulda' been Haluzak? Not a lowracer though. "theCLAW"
    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > i saw one yesterday at navy pier in chicago . is is hazuka? what do you think about it

  6. Ben

    Ben New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
    If it was a trike, it might have been a greenspeed. Can't get much lower than this and be above the ground.

    Check it out http://www.thertr.com/

    Ben
    Chicagoland

  7. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    > "Cletus Lee" skrev
    >
    > > If it was in Houston about 6:30 this morning, it was mine and it _was_ lying on the ground after
    > > being dumped unceremoniously when I hit a patch of gravel.
    >
    > Ouch. Joined the roadrash club?

    Just renewing my membership.

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  8. "theCLAW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > i saw one yesterday at navy pier in chicago . is is hazuka? what do you think about it

    I know you saw Ed Gin, Stanley, and myself. We were riding our lowracers yesterday.

    What you saw was Ed Gin's Cobrabike lowracer:

    http://members.lycos.nl/cobrabikes/newpage1.html

    ...and Stan's yellow Festina lowracer:

    http://www.bentrideronline.com/LRG/img11.gif

    finally, my Baron, only without the tailfairing.

    http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/racing2003/indy2/indy2003t_Keith2.jpg

    You will often see these 3 lowracers on the Chicago lakefront and especially at Navy Pier (the
    rest stop).

    -Windy City Keith

  9. Seth Jayson

    Seth Jayson Guest

    > You will often see these 3 lowracers on the Chicago lakefront and especially at Navy Pier (the
    > rest stop). -Windy City Keith

    And that skinny bald guy in front of them, showing them the rear wheel, will be me!

    (whoop! whoop!, peels banana, screeches, throws handful o' doody)

    S-recently shipwrecked on Monkey Island-J

  10. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On 25 Jun 2003 11:00:37 +0950, Ben <[email protected]> wrote:

    >If it was a trike, it might have been a greenspeed. Can't get much lower than this and be above the
    >ground. Check it out http://www.thertr.com/

    The Windcheetah, Trice XXL and Trice Micro are all lower I think. Or for a really low bike try
    http://www.kingcycle.co.uk/hpvs/Hachi3.html

    Guy
    ===

  11. > And that skinny bald guy in front of them, showing them the rear wheel, will be me!

    > (whoop! whoop!, peels banana, screeches, throws handful o' doody)
    >
    > S-recently shipwrecked on Monkey Island-J

    Until you can walk the walk, doesn't do much good to talk the talk.

    -Windy City Keith

    PS There have been alot of people shipwrecked on Monkey Island through the years. Many of them have
    been eaten alive by the native cannibals ;-)