What Is That Great Big Glowing Yellow Thing Coming Up Over The Horizon?

Nelson Binch

Guest
Wow, I haven't seen that since Thursday! Guess I'm going to have to go out and ride some today. The
Big Sur is tuned and ready!

---
http://intergalax.com

Release Date: 4/18/2003

Nelson says:

>Wow, I haven't seen that since Thursday!

We had one o'those from Friday to Monday, and now it has disappeared. Be kind enough to send it back
soon, would you ;-)

Steve "rain, rain, go away....."

> Nelson says:
>
> >Wow, I haven't seen that since Thursday!
>
> We had one o'those from Friday to Monday, and now it has disappeared. Be kind enough to send it
> back soon, would you ;-)
>
> Steve "rain, rain, go away....."

And when your finished with it, i could use it for a few hours in the afternoon. Nothing like a
little nuclear fusion radiation to warm things up.

~Travis
--
To reply by email, remove clothes.

travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 07:35:21 -0400, "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote:

It's the Man in the fvcking yellow hat! Run for your pathetic life so you can live to tell about it!

Peace, Bill(still remembers what TMITYH did to poor George)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a
window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of
an interpretation of the world.
:-]

Nelson Binch wrote:

>Wow, I haven't seen that since Thursday!

Don't look at the sun.
--
Brian Kraft Grand Junction