What is the best method of shaving your legs?

Hillrider

Banned
Aug 6, 2013
Do You guys like using those womens razors for shaving your bodies you know the ones the im the venus im the goddess commercials or do you use your regular man razors.

Or do you wax your bodies?

Also do you bother with butt hair?

Reactions: haleylx4
What's the plan here? Shaving your legs to make cleaning, and healing from, road rash easier (debatable whether necessary or effective), or man-scaping or going for the smoothie effect? Unless you're man-scaping, there's no earthly reason to shave your butt.

I do my legs (thinking that there's a reason why medical people shave areas before surgery) with cheap disposables. I don't have a lot of body hair to start with, and none below my knees. Quite frankly, my legs look stupid with patchy hair on my thighs, so they look better shaved. So cheap disposables are all I need.

With a cheap blade in the shower. It takes about 30 seconds if you do it every day.

Lol. Waxing is better all around. Good luck with waxing butt hairs. A guy with a brazilian, really? You think it will give you more speed on the bike?

Really now. I never knew guys cared about this stuff. I looked at this post thinking a woman wrote it. Guys, unless you are really hairy, and I mean really, really hairy, I can't think of any reason to be shaving hair off of anything but your faces. I personally think that men shaving down below is kind of gross. I don't think much of it on women either. I mean its one thing to tidy things up so its not sticking out of your bikini but to take it all off is to make oneself look prepubescent and I am not for it. If things are kept from getting jungle like, that is hygienic and aesthetically pleasing enough,
Now if your going to go ahead and do it anyway, shave that is, and you want it to stay off for awhile, waxing is definitely the way to go. Apparently if you do it often enough, you will damage the hair follicles and it won't ever grow back, so careful guys unless you want bald legs and butts forever.

I have the perfect smooth skin solution: shave (even if you are a man or a woman) with hair conditioner, so much better then shaving cream and gives your body so much smoothness.

The best way to shave your legs is to get a girlfriend, do her a big favor, get into the shower with her and tell her she owes you one,

[SIZE=11pt]I don’t really shave my legs but if I have to, in the near future, I would probably go to a waxing salon. It would be more convenient and the end result would be really clean, neat and complete. Shaving is tedious, especially when doing the legs and the result may not be as neat. Regarding butt hair, it will also be completely removed through waxing. There is also a waxing set that consists of wax strips and a sticky fluid that is placed on the skin. It is just hard to do it by yourself and easier if you have someone to place the sticky thing, place the wax strip, and pull it and do the waxing for you. [/SIZE]

I don't shave any part of my body. While I do a lot of road cycling I don't take it all that seriously and mountain biking is more were my competitive streak comes out, and for that shaving isn't really necessary.

If I was asked to pick, I'd probably go for waxing as it would last longer than just shaving but that's just an uneducated guess on my part.

No, never shave my legs or any part of my anatomy. I understand the reasons why professional cyclists would shave theirs, but I'm not one of them. I'm just an average Joe who enjoys to ride and cycling is one of my main modes of transportation, for short distances. As a guy, having facial hair and hair on my legs, arms and chest are quite normal and like to keep things that way.