What is the best one-piece men's race suit?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Rick Loggins, Apr 28, 2003.

  1. Rick Loggins

    Rick Loggins Guest

    Looking for opinions on and reasons for the best one-piece race suit. Thanks.

    --
    Rick Loggins

    Tags:

  2. Loin cloth. Tried and true technology through the ages.

    "Rick Loggins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Looking for opinions on and reasons for the best one-piece race suit. Thanks.

  3. Ben Reuter

    Ben Reuter Guest

    Desoto bar none for the following reasons

    1) Power lycra- read on the web site for the benefits

    2) Customer service- #1 bar none- the first run of suits had a rough spot on the bottom of the
    zippers, which left you with a cut on the stomach if you used them for longer races, unless you
    used a band aid. Emilio DeSoto posted on this newsgroup- return and we will fix it. DeSoto did
    not fix mine- THEY SEND ME A BRAND NEW ONE!!- mine was at least 18 months old at the time

    3) fit- long legs so all of your thigh is supported- no chafing for the long races, and no
    nipple "rubbage"

    The only change I would like to see is a high necked, 3/4 or long sleeve length version for lc
    racing and sun protection (which I think Emilio will custom make)

    if anyone wants a like new one (washed once, never used, except by my cat as a napping spot) yellow
    and white top, size XL- PRICE: $50 shipped

    (then I will turn around and get the custom one)

    Ben Reuter