What is the difference between a hero and a vigilante?

tonyzackery said:
Into reruns already, BB?   Perception is reality.
Perceptions are significantly narrowed when wearing a klan hood apparently.

Originally Posted by jpr95 .

Annnnd....cue the vigilantes of political "correctness"...
I'm quite certain you've got it all wrong, pal.
In the county of Ohio in which BB resides, I'd be willing to wager the lynch vigilante mob is the political correct sentiment./img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

"Oxymoron."

As opposed to just plain moron.

Undoubtedly, you consider the individual dirtbag bike thief laying in the gutter in the 'copy and paste' rerun to be a hero. Criminal worship Perception is reality.

Vigilante old dude is a hero. He restrained his 'blow'...and didn't blow the little shitbag into the next kingdom. Sadly, the taxpayers of his county will have to pay for feeding, housing and clothing the libtard for the next few years.

This is a movie about bike-stealing, its very good. Its Italian! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif
(Its probably non-manic depressive suitable) /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

"Ladri di biciclette"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040522/

This thread seemed innocent at first but I should have foreseen and moved it to the Soapbox at the onset.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he move six threads or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is an Administrator Move Button, the most powerful Button in the world, and would delete your post clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya member? /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Inspector Callahan...hero or vigilante?

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

"Oxymoron."

As opposed to just plain moron.
Google search is your best friend, BB. LOL! My photo of you and your buddies gathered at the backyard BBQ was removed. Touch a little close to home for some on here? Interesting.

You and some your incognito lynch mob vigilante buddies gonna get together tonight and play the boogieman with your dunce caps on?

edit: Gotta wonder aloud as to why the KKK photo was removed. Aren't they "vigilantes"?? Aren't they considered "heroes"?? Aren't they the subject of this thread?? Heat getting a little too hot?

"Google search is your best friend, BB. LOL! My photo of you and your buddies gathered at the backyard BBQ was removed. Touch a little close to home for some on here? Interesting."

Dude. Just stop it. You may be a dumbass, but you don't have to prove it with every post.

My business partner is black. As in negroid. Former USMC armorer. Very conservative Republican. Hellova man. He would be the first in line...

tonyzackery said:
edit: Gotta wonder aloud as to why the KKK photo was removed.  Aren't they "vigilantes"??  Aren't they considered "heroes"??  Aren't they the subject of this thread??  Heat getting a little too hot?
They're certainly vigilantes and to some like BigotBob, they might be heroes. It's a pretty sad statement on America that we have so many groups like that.

It's a pretty sad statement about America that there are so many dumbasses like you.

It's a pretty sad statement about America that there are so many dumbasses like you.
LOL! Some wise person once said after being called some choice pejorative, "It takes one to know one". Hmmmm.

But hey - you're an anonomous internet tough guy. Scaaaarrrrrryyyy..../img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif

My business partner is black. As in negroid. Former USMC armorer. Very conservative Republican. Hellova man. He would be the first in line...
You've added anonomous liar to your title now. Congrats./img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

I think he's in love with me...not that there's anything wrong with that!