What is the geometry of 80's-era Moser bikes?

I suppose they had a range of models but I'm looking at pics of a
pretty nice one and wonder what its angles/geometry might be. Road?
Crit? Supersteep? There doesn't seem to be much online info. Thanks, JP
allbikemag.com

[email protected] wrote:
> I suppose they had a range of models but I'm looking at pics of a
> pretty nice one and wonder what its angles/geometry might be. Road?
> Crit? Supersteep? There doesn't seem to be much online info. Thanks, JP
> allbikemag.com

pretty generic..I sold Mosers when they were something other than
cookie cutter carbon or aluminum...58cm had a 57.5 top tube and a 73
degree seattube..pretty in the center of the bell curve.

Qui si parla Campagnolo <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> > I suppose they had a range of models but I'm looking at pics of a
> > pretty nice one and wonder what its angles/geometry might be. Road?
> > Crit? Supersteep? There doesn't seem to be much online info. Thanks, JP
> > allbikemag.com

> pretty generic..I sold Mosers when they were something other than
> cookie cutter carbon or aluminum...58cm had a 57.5 top tube and a 73
> degree seattube..pretty in the center of the bell curve.

I had a 57cm AX leader model 96 (the last one with Oria Cromovan
tubing). The bottombracket hight was on 26.1mm, the chainstays was
390mm and the wheelaxis was only 974mm - not exactly gerneric
geometry, but the nicest bike i've ever owned in terms of finish and
the second nicest in terms of ride characteristics.

--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :) <http://blog.reippuert.dk>

Merlin Works CR-3/2.5 & Campagnolo Chorus 2007.

> [email protected] wrote:
> > I suppose they had a range of models but I'm looking at pics of a
> > pretty nice one and wonder what its angles/geometry might be. Road?
> > Crit? Supersteep? There doesn't seem to be much online info. Thanks,

JP
> > allbikemag.com

> pretty generic..I sold Mosers when they were something other than
> cookie cutter carbon or aluminum...58cm had a 57.5 top tube and a 73
> degree seattube..pretty in the center of the bell curve.

Didn't Moser win the World Cyclocross Championship on a street legal Gios
Torino in 1978 or '79?

We sold them during that period and had a great poster showing a famous
rider playing in the dirt of a road Gios.

Chas.