I heard it is 1,005 pounds for one repetition !!
Anyone have a link I cannot find a reference.
Cordially
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I heard it is 1,005 pounds for one repetition !!
Anyone have a link I cannot find a reference.
Cordially
Bugsy said:I heard it is 1,005 pounds for one repetition !!
Anyone have a link I cannot find a reference.
What weight class? 😉
Look on Monster Muscle's site, powermagonline.com.
I was at this bike rally in some
real hillbilly part of Florida and this
big, tattooed biker tough guy
was attempting a 1000+ shrug.
Once after the bar was lifted off
the rack there was a sickening crack
and he collapsed. He had snapped his
tib and fib and his lower leg was
like a wet noodle.
PB
PB writ:
Quoted message said:after the bar was lifted off the rack
there was a sickening crack and he
collapsed. He had snapped his tib and
fib and his lower leg was like a wet noodle.
I remember watching Franco Columbu's knee go "wet noodle" during the
World's Strongest Man competition way back when. Errgh!
http://www.bodybuildbid.com/articles/mrolympia/franco-columbu.html
--
Curt with the gruesome reminiscin'
http://curtjames.com/
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.