what is this trick called?

dan de man

Guest
i was riding around and sorta jumping of my uni then landing back on and
riding away what is this trick called?

also what is it called when you ride then when still movinging jump of
and while in the air you are moving(im trying to stress the fact that
your jumping fully of the uni while moving)then land ing back on same
thing as above butwhile moving ,what is it called?

if I invented a new trick and landed it do i get to name it?

--
dan de man

the second maori unicyclist on this forum (the first being
unicyclistjoe)hehehe i can imagine myself doing a unihaka before a
unihokey game
dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Depending on wether you release your handle or not, this would be a
no-footer or a nothing (if you release your handle). I pretty much
think this trick has been done before (the no-footer has definitally
been done) though, so no naming either :p But I guess if you invented a
certain new trick, that doesn't have it's roots in either skateboarding
or BMX (people will tend to use the name given to the trick in either
skateboarding or BMX then), you'd get to name it.

--
Erant

Live free, prosper, and under my rule.
Erant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9986

Jumping off the unicycle and then landing back on the pedals is called a
no footer...I don't quite know what you mean by the next one, but it
could be a rolling no footer/half crankflip.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon
jonny peacock is my main man.
mikael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

i would say that if you jumped off but kept the handle in your hand its
a no footer but if you let go i would just call it an air.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

*JONNY IS MY HERO!*

ok me second trick I jump off the uni fully and release the handlewhile
moving then land back on it

damn so close i woulda called it something like a flying suicide air or
something like that

--
dan de man

the second maori unicyclist on this forum (the first being
unicyclistjoe)hehehe i can imagine myself doing a unihaka before a
unihokey game
dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Figuring out what you are talking about helps if you spell "off" and
"of" correctly. It's confusing when it's all "of" and "of."

--
madmattunipro

Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving in a
pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
used up, totally worn out, and loudly declaring, "WOW what a ride!"
madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763