what is this trick called?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by dan de man, Mar 30, 2006.

  1. dan de man

    dan de man Guest

    i was riding around and sorta jumping of my uni then landing back on and
    riding away what is this trick called?

    also what is it called when you ride then when still movinging jump of
    and while in the air you are moving(im trying to stress the fact that
    your jumping fully of the uni while moving)then land ing back on same
    thing as above butwhile moving ,what is it called?

    if I invented a new trick and landed it do i get to name it?

    --
    dan de man

    the second maori unicyclist on this forum (the first being
    unicyclistjoe)hehehe i can imagine myself doing a unihaka before a
    unihokey game
    dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

  2. Erant

    Erant Guest

    Depending on wether you release your handle or not, this would be a
    no-footer or a nothing (if you release your handle). I pretty much
    think this trick has been done before (the no-footer has definitally
    been done) though, so no naming either :p But I guess if you invented a
    certain new trick, that doesn't have it's roots in either skateboarding
    or BMX (people will tend to use the name given to the trick in either
    skateboarding or BMX then), you'd get to name it.

    --
    Erant

    Live free, prosper, and under my rule.
    Erant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9986

  3. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    Jumping off the unicycle and then landing back on the pedals is called a
    no footer...I don't quite know what you mean by the next one, but it
    could be a rolling no footer/half crankflip.

    --
    James_Potter

    i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon
    jonny peacock is my main man.
    mikael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    *President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

  4. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    i would say that if you jumped off but kept the handle in your hand its
    a no footer but if you let go i would just call it an air.

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

    koebwil wrote:
    > I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    > letters I don't want

    *JONNY IS MY HERO!*

  5. dan de man

    dan de man Guest

    ok me second trick I jump off the uni fully and release the handlewhile
    moving then land back on it

    damn so close i woulda called it something like a flying suicide air or
    something like that

    --
    dan de man

    the second maori unicyclist on this forum (the first being
    unicyclistjoe)hehehe i can imagine myself doing a unihaka before a
    unihokey game
    dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

  6. Figuring out what you are talking about helps if you spell "off" and
    "of" correctly. It's confusing when it's all "of" and "of."

    --
    madmattunipro

    Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving in a
    pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
    used up, totally worn out, and loudly declaring, "WOW what a ride!"
    madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

  7. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  8. red_rider