what is this?

Satan_on_a_whee

Guest
what uni is this??

+-------------------------------------------------------
---------+
| Attachment filename: tn_unni20t.jpg |
|Download attachment:
http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/209961| +-------------------------------------------------------
---------+

--
satan_on_a_wheel_ - one wheeler.

satan on one wheel
satan_on_a_wheel_'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6541

looks like a nimbus trials to me

http://www.unicycle.com/Shopping/shopexd.asp?id=744

Edit: you beat me to the answer

-grant

--
tennisgh22

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

I was going to reply with the lame "looks like a unicycle"
and add that it says "Unicycle.com" in the corner, so
there's probably a bigger one on the U.S. or UK site.

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not
because they are easy, but because they are hard." -- John F. Kennedy,

satan_on_a_wheel_ wrote:
> *well i should but this is my frist uni. i can't tell that
> it is from looking at that picture. *

So, you order unicycles like my three year old orders food?

He doens't know the words but the picture looks yummy!

Seriously, if you were able to grab the picture from the
unicycle.com website why not simply read the accompanying
description. Or, did someone else steal the uni.com pic and
your buying from someone else who did not provide a
description?

-mg

--
mgrant - Ever hoping for the best!

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of
breath, and one day closer to death.
michael_j_grant (at) yahoo (dot) com
Gallery: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/Michael_Grant/
mgrant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/440

If you got the picture off of unicycledotcom, then you must
have been to the page about the unicycle that says NIMBUS
20" TRIALS across the top, and therefore you should already
know what that unicycle is to make your story plausible!!
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MR. SATAN???

--
James_Potter - Rettop_Semaj

-If there was an eleventh commandment, it is to be "thou shalt dip thy
pizza, for it is, wicked."-
--Thedan

James_Potter wrote:
> *If you got the picture off of unicycledotcom, then you
> must have been to the page about the unicycle that says
> NIMBUS 20" TRIALS across the top, and therefore you should
> already know what that unicycle is to make your story
> plausible!! ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MR. SATAN??? *

No need to attack him. Mgrant just said that.

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 3.9

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240