What is your faverite thing to do on a uni?

AllThingsUni wrote:
> *wasnt this already a thread? i dont know maybe it wasnt.*

It was already quite a few threads, actually.

My favorite types of unicycling are trials and MUni, and I like
freestyle a lot too. And I sometimes do street riding. So I selected
????????????????????????????????.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Well I do everything on there exept girrafe ( i dont have one) and all
pretty much equally but muni and skate parks can be the funnest.

--
caw89 - Cody

Id like to see some one play a drinking game with energy drinks, how do
you know when the game is over, when someone starts jumping up and down
and running around the house? ... oh man hes done, he cant even sit
still...

AIM: unicaw89
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

I like just riding in the snow and dirt covered hills inside the house
while on a giraffe doing street and freestyle tricks and hopping stuff
and riding skinnies????????????????????????????????

--
forrestunifreak - R.I.P. Unibiker

R.I.P. Unibiker.

What? No commuting, racing, distance, endurance, etc.?

I like to ride.
For long periods of time.
Over long distances.
Through interesting scenery.
On dirt or pavement (preferably dry but wet/icy/snowy is OK too)
On whatever uni I happen to have handy.

I really enjoy riding indoors but rarely have the opportunity since we
got the boot at the local church.

I'd like to be able to navigate over/on/through difficult trials lines
but my fear always stops me short of doing anything interesting in that
realm.

One of my goals for 2005 is to ride 100 miles over a weekend.

I couldn't choose a favorite from the list presented so I did not
vote.

-mg

--
mgrant - Ever hoping for the best!

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of
breath, and one day closer to death.
michael_j_grant (at) yahoo (dot) com
Gallery: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/Michael_Grant/
mgrant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/440

mgrant wrote:
> *What? No commuting, racing, distance, endurance, etc.?*

What was missing for me was the ability to indicate more than one. But
the poll system does not allow that. Ultimately it would be fun to have
people rank the various categories.

I chose MUni because it's my favorite these days. The other form of
riding I do the most is commuting, which was missing from the list. I
was going to abuse it and choose "just riding" and claim it includes
everything, but I didn't.

If he included racing, do you think anyone would have checked that one?
Any racers out there? "Traditional" unicycle racing needs a kick in the
pants. Who wants to ride fast on a 24" wheel when we have 26, 28, 29 and
36" wheels now?

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 20:03:12 -0600, "AllThingsUni" wrote:

>wasnt this already a thread?

In general, most stuff was already a thread.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
It's impossible to get old when you ride a unicycle - John (what's in a name) Childs

johnfoss wrote:
> *If he included racing, do you think anyone would have checked that
> one? Any racers out there? "Traditional" unicycle racing needs a kick
> in the pants. Who wants to ride fast on a 24" wheel when we have 26,
> 28, 29 and 36" wheels now? *

Perhaps this is just what I need to move up in the results this summer -
Less competition!

It worked for my daughter during NAUCC2004. She was the only competitor
in her racing category and she took home several gold medals.

I do agree though. If we're going to race lets move beyond the 24"
wheel.

And lets make the marathon a full 26 miles 384 yards.

-mg

--

Klaas Bil wrote:
> *On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 20:03:12 -0600, "AllThingsUni" wrote:
>
> >wasnt this already a thread?

> In general, most stuff was already a thread.
>
> Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
> --
> It's impossible to get old when you ride a unicycle - John (what's in
> a name) Childs *

On that topic that "most stuff was already a thread", do we just talk
about the same stuff here as in real life? <laughs>

JJ

--
fontiminal - Level 3.9 Rider

- - - -