What Is Your Favorite Cartoon?

Susimi said:
By going off of you avatar, did you watch much of the Pokemon anime? I saw a little of it but didn't really like it that much. It was one of those shows that I would watch if it was on, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.

Wow, I just now noticed this question, sorry, I never saw it pop up on my mail. No I'm not into anime, and I don't think that picture is either, in fact it's actually surreal with medieval fantasy undertones, the artist calls his work Surrealistic but most are calling it absurdist art, it was done by an artist by the name of Michael Cheval, look his work up sometime, some of it I like and some I don't, but that bicycle one I like the most...gee I wonder why? LOL!

Well I was a looney toons fan. Being a 90s baby I know nothing about the first few cartoons you mentioned. I also liked justice league and xmen.

It is not easy to reply to this question. First, because there are sooo many different cartoons that I like, and second, if I mention any of the cartoons from my country, none of you guys will know what I mean.
I would say I love The Simpsons, South Park and Family Guy. I used to watch Shaun the Sheep - that cartoon still makes me so happy, Maya The Bee, and i love Disney cartoons, too.
I remember I spent my childhood watch Bugs Bunny a lot!
Does someone remember The Flinstones and Smurfs? Those are incredible!

It is not easy to reply to this question. First, because there are sooo many different cartoons that I like, and second, if I mention any of the cartoons from my country, none of you guys will know what I mean.
I would say I love The Simpsons, South Park and Family Guy. I used to watch Shaun the Sheep - that cartoon still makes me so happy, Maya The Bee, and i love Disney cartoons, too.
I remember I spent my childhood watch Bugs Bunny a lot!
Does someone remember The Flinstones and Smurfs? Those are incredible!

I watched Sponge Bob when I was young. However nowadays I am watching Family Guy and South Park which will always provide good laughs.

While we're on this topic, has anyone seen Archer? It's a cartoon, although in the same way South Park and The Simpsons are cartoons.

I was much more into anime as a kid than cartoons, but my favorite was definitely Hey Arnold.

Bugs is great, but I love Donald and Pluto too, my favorite episode most likely is the one they bring a baby seal from the zoo... :)

This:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Or this. I can't decide:

Yippie-i-yo-kay-yay!

Bugs Bunny and Looney Tunes all the way! Especially Wile E. Coyote, Tweety Bird, and Sylvester.

This is probably my favourite cartoon segment ever though :) Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd do Ride of the Valkyries. I live right next door to an amusement park and one of the rides blasts this song (the original instrumental) several times a day and I always find myself humming along.

Reactions: mpre53
Funny how cartoons have changed so much. I recall all those Looney Tunes cartoons and I see what my kids watch today and it's a huge difference, for the worse.

Does Beavis and Butthead count? I think this duo is one of the coolest cartoons for adults that I had seen back then. I just love how the two look like.

Reactions: oldbobcat
Beavies and Butthead are very good, a little too drastic haha, but funny. Also, the Simpsons are very good even after all these seasons.