What is your favourite documentary? It can be either a TV show/series or movie.

Probably more of a documentary series, but I love the show "What Would You Do?" The producer places a hidden camera and starts a scene, such as leaving a baby or choking at a restaurant. He wants to see how many people would actually speak up and say something. The public aspect definitely makes this show.

The one documentary that really affected me in ways I did not expect? Paradise Lost. It was heartbreaking. I was heartbroken. It was one of those moments where you feel & understand how people are meant to follow pre-existing lines whether wrong or not. It made me volunteer.

I really like the shorter and longer videos about the International Space Station, I have seen them so many times and the guides through them that sometimes I feel like I can be familiar here.

mayasupernova said:
I adore documentaries. My favourite ones are those connected to science, paranormal, or extraterrestrials.
I would say Ancient Aliens are on the top of the list.
My favourite website for watching Documentaries is : http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/watch-online/
I am also fan of conspiracy theories.
I hate people like you. Well, not really, but I hate it when people just take every single piece of news and make their own politicized agenda and make it seem like it's just a big conspiracy theory and the rest of us are just way too dumb to see the truth or whatever.

Anyway, my favorite documentary are BBC series on World War II and Cold War. I am not ashamed to say I have watched every episode out of those two series (roughly 60 50-minute documentaries) and have loved every single minute of it.

I really like to watch videos from NASA.

Especially the ones about the ISS, the International Space Station. There are several one with guided tours, an astronaut keeps talking and showing the while space station around. There are at least 5 different videos like this, and I have seen them all.

Almost feels like I am living there too.

Probably more of a documentary series, but I love the show "What Would You Do?" The producer places a hidden camera and starts a scene, such as leaving a baby or choking at a restaurant. He wants to see how many people would actually speak up and say something. The public aspect definitely makes this show.
I second this, it is interesting to see the reactions and I have been surprised by some of the reactions. My favourite documentary is Babies. I love it, it is beautiful to see babies grow up in different cultures.

I like history documentaries, or ones about the world around us. There was one I watched about a year ago that was about how there's so many neat things going on that we know nothing about. Even down to the smallest insects and flowers. But I can't remember what it's called. I love stuff like that though about creation.

You should watch 2016 Obama's America. I have seen it already and wasn't surprised by the content... but I had also read some of George Soro's books. I have a Home Theater and love a good movie. But its still hard to beat books for actual honest content!

This seems interesting and I'm definitely going to make time to watch it.
I enjoy the series, Americas book of secrets. I've watched a few good episodes but my favorite so far has to be the secret service one.