What is your gender

Further proof that most wimmins don't use internet forums :D

Not so much on this forum, but on others it's amazing the puppy-dog like leg humping that goes on when a girl first shows up!

I've never understood that either, I guess some people are just really, really bored.

As per my gender, that's anyone's guess... Shall I start another baby bunny thread?

cydewaze said:
No, I wasn't aware of that. Not sure what the point of multiple IDs are, but oh well.

less'go said:
I've never understood that either, I guess some people are just really, really bored.

As per my gender, that's anyone's guess... Shall I start another baby bunny thread?
No more rabbits - please...

Not so much on this forum, but on others it's amazing the puppy-dog like leg humping that goes on when a girl first shows up.

I guess there's not much else to do when you're 40 and living in your parents' basement...:D

I thought I knew what gender I was, but after my 32 mile ride in 18 degree weather this morning, I'm not so sure anymore.

nickspeedbike said:
I just have a strange feeling that females don't spend their time surfing cycling forums on the internet.They might like cycling but might spend more time surfing barbie-doll sites. :cool:
Ha. My non-riding sis maybe. I'm not the only bike chick here that likes getting tools and race parts for xmas and hang out in race shops:D.