What keeps you motivated?

Spoons

Guest
Hi all,

Just wondering what are some things that keeps you motivated?

What keeps me motivated is the nice compliments that my DH gives me. Plus the fact that WW's is
really working and I'm doing it with ease.

Take care, SPOONS

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering what are some things that keeps you motivated?

I am motivated by the thought of wearing my skinny pants again - the ones with the nice a_ _ ;o)
I am very motivated by the scale, the measuring tape and the fact that my DBF can SEE and feel
the progress.

I just want to look GREAT! Great body, great hair, great skin:eek:) I may be the divorced mother of a 5
year old, but I am still 26 (at least for 4½ more months:eek:) - the prime of my youth and I deserve to
look great, like I used to:eek:)

I can't abide the thought of feeling as sluggish as I did when heavier, and
the compliments don't hurt at all, Lee
SPOONS <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering what are some things that keeps you motivated?
>
> What keeps me motivated is the nice compliments that my DH gives me. Plus the fact that WW's is
> really working and I'm doing it with ease.
>
> Take care, SPOONS

The thought of returning to the horrible state I was in before I started the jorney to
Skinnyland! Elaine K

SPOONS wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering what are some things that keeps you motivated?
>
> What keeps me motivated is the nice compliments that my DH gives me. Plus the fact that WW's is
> really working and I'm doing it with ease.
>
> Take care, SPOONS

I feel so much better! And smaller clothes take up less space - so I can fit more in! ;)

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

SPOONS wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering what are some things that keeps you motivated?
>
> What keeps me motivated is the nice compliments that my DH gives me. Plus the fact that WW's is
> really working and I'm doing it with ease.
>
> Take care, SPOONS

What keeps me motivated is a dream. A dream to be thin and healthy.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

My current motivation is lack of clothing! I have ridded the closets and drawers of every item that
was too big - and I do not ever want to replace them with the same sizes. If I'm going to have to
spend money on clothing, it's finally going to be on things that I like, look and feel good in ...
NOT things for me to hide behind. Oh, and being able to keep up with the grandkids. That is a most
wonderful feeling! I can now get down on the floor to play, roll around, run, chase, etc. - and I
love the giggles that always come from the activity.

Joyce

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:07:19 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Just wondering what are some things that keeps you motivated?
>
>What keeps me motivated is the nice compliments that my DH gives me. Plus the fact that WW's is
>really working and I'm doing it with ease.
>
>Take care, SPOONS

My motivation comes when excercise seems easier and easier, which it does...and it gives me way more
energy than I had before. Then I reward myself with a new top for the gym or yoga!

Plus, when I break 150, I'm going to get a new suit for work...a really cool jacket and pants maybe
from Banana Republic or Zara. I can't wait.

Melanie 163 - 154.4 - 140ish

> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:07:19 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >Just wondering what are some things that keeps you motivated?
> >
> >What keeps me motivated is the nice compliments that my DH gives me. Plus the fact that WW's is
> >really working and I'm doing it with ease.
> >
> >Take care, SPOONS

> Just wondering what are some things that keeps you motivated?

I have a pair of size 12 (US size 10) leather trousers. They are so soft and are unworn (My DH got
them for me when I first started - he said it was something to aim for and to me it shows me he
believes that I can do it).

When I started I wore a size 30 jeans, so far I'm down to a 16, so I'm well on the way. I want to
wear them on my 35th birthday - in October this year.

Jane

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Just wondering what are some things that keeps you motivated?
>
>What keeps me motivated is the nice compliments that my DH gives me. Plus the fact that WW's is
>really working and I'm doing it with ease.

You lot! I have to keep posting my weight and I hate to tell you I've gained.

the mirror - doesn't everyone?

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

Just Me wrote:

> > Just wondering what are some things that keeps you motivated?
> >

> I have a pair of size 12 (US size 10) leather trousers. They are so soft and are unworn (My DH got
> them for me when I first started - he said it was something to aim for and to me it shows me he
> believes that I can do it).
>
> When I started I wore a size 30 jeans, so far I'm down to a 16, so I'm well on the way. I want to
> wear them on my 35th birthday - in October this year.
>
> Jane

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

That space intentionally left blank!

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:38:48 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>My motivation is trying to get under Fred

having to go to swimming lessons with my 2 and a half year old... as she is so young i have to get
in the pool with her...

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering what are some things that keeps you motivated?
>
> What keeps me motivated is the nice compliments that my DH gives me. Plus the fact that WW's is
> really working and I'm doing it with ease.
>
> Take care, SPOONS

Thanks Bird. I think he even answered me. But I didn't get it. I am kind of slow here.... I am in
such a great mood today though. My car is acting strange, and it is under warranty, and when I took
it the first time to get looked at, they gave me the "ditsy female" treatment... you know the one.
Yes, yes, yes, we can fix that. Then "come get it" and when I did, they say "nothing is wrong, we
checked it and it didn't do "that"'... And of course when I started it to show them, it still
didn't. Got it home and it did it again... So I called a salesman I knew and said hey, you guys
better give me a heads up about this car or somebody is going to regret it in a big way. This
morning I took it back, and had my bike stuck in the trunk, so I would not be TRAPPED there. I was
telling the service guy that I wanted it fixed, and it had better be fixed before they called me to
get it... I was nice, but very firm. The salesman saw me, and next thing I know the service manager
is out there, and the owner... Long story, but if I had still been the "me" of years past before
this success with my weight I would probably be driving the thing like it was. I told the service
manager that if it was happening 8 out of 10 times when I drove the car there must be somebody
around there that could make it happen for them, and I didn't want it back until.....

Then I got my bike out of the back and peddled myself home. The traffic was very aerobic. I feel
like Zena again. This Keeps me Motivated. I am Acting like the Strong woman I am...

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Why Lesanne, What forever do you mean!!!!! That was a good one! Bird "Lesanne"
> > My motivation is trying to get under Fred

Oh, gawd, another Warrior Princess (G)

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:15:40 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Thanks Bird. I think he even answered me. But I didn't get it. I am kind of slow here.... I am in
>such a great mood today though. My car is acting strange, and it is under warranty, and when I took
>it the first time to get looked at, they gave me the "ditsy female" treatment... you know the one.
>Yes, yes, yes, we can fix that. Then "come get it" and when I did, they say "nothing is wrong, we
>checked it and it didn't do "that"'... And of course when I started it to show them, it still
>didn't. Got it home and it did it again... So I called a salesman I knew and said hey, you guys
>better give me a heads up about this car or somebody is going to regret it in a big way. This
>morning I took it back, and had my bike stuck in the trunk, so I would not be TRAPPED there. I was
>telling the service guy that I wanted it fixed, and it had better be fixed before they called me to
>get it... I was nice, but very firm. The salesman saw me, and next thing I know the service manager
>is out there, and the owner... Long story, but if I had still been the "me" of years past before
>this success with my weight I would probably be driving the thing like it was. I told the service
>manager that if it was happening 8 out of 10 times when I drove the car there must be somebody
>around there that could make it happen for them, and I didn't want it back until.....
>
>Then I got my bike out of the back and peddled myself home. The traffic was very aerobic. I feel
>like Zena again. This Keeps me Motivated. I am Acting like the Strong woman I am...
>
>"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Why Lesanne, What forever do you mean!!!!! That was a good one! Bird "Lesanne"
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> > My motivation is trying to get under Fred
>> >

>drove the car there must be somebody around there that could make it happen for them, and I didn't
>want it back until.....
>
>Then I got my bike out of the back and peddled myself home. The traffic was very aerobic. I feel
>like Zena again. This Keeps me Motivated. I am Acting like the Strong woman I am...

Phew glad I'm not a car mechanic. All those skinny women coming in telling me what to do...:)

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

That is a great NSV!!

Connie

Lesanne wrote:
> Thanks Bird. I think he even answered me. But I didn't get it. I am kind of slow here.... I am in
> such a great mood today though. My car is acting strange, and it is under warranty, and when I
> took it the first time to get looked at, they gave me the "ditsy female" treatment... you know the
> one. Yes, yes, yes, we can fix that. Then "come get it" and when I did, they say "nothing is
> wrong, we checked it and it didn't do "that"'... And of course when I started it to show them, it
> still didn't. Got it home and it did it again... So I called a salesman I knew and said hey, you
> guys better give me a heads up about this car or somebody is going to regret it in a big way. This
> morning I took it back, and had my bike stuck in the trunk, so I would not be TRAPPED there. I was
> telling the service guy that I wanted it fixed, and it had better be fixed before they called me
> to get it... I was nice, but very firm. The salesman saw me, and next thing I know the service
> manager is out there, and the owner... Long story, but if I had still been the "me" of years past
> before this success with my weight I would probably be driving the thing like it was. I told the
> service manager that if it was happening 8 out of 10 times when I drove the car there must be
> somebody around there that could make it happen for them, and I didn't want it back until.....
>
> Then I got my bike out of the back and peddled myself home. The traffic was very aerobic. I feel
> like Zena again. This Keeps me Motivated. I am Acting like the Strong woman I am...
>
> "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>Why Lesanne, What forever do you mean!!!!! That was a good one! Bird "Lesanne"
>><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>My motivation is trying to get under Fred

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5