What kind of bike do you have?

Is this the place to say NEW BIKE/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif out of bits from the shed, Decahtlon s2 frame, T700 carbon forks, K alloy bars on Ambrosio stem, Easton post. I took out triple (with drill ) and left 46 ring to run rubbish 700 wheels with 7 speed with huge super low and 13 high, took her for test ride. No brakes yet, or gear shifter but as i ride a fixie thats not the problem it might be.As my lovely wife often says 'How many bikes do you need?' I'm on six now, no signs of stopping (Yes, i realise it's a very good shed)
Would like to send pic but it's dark and my phone is not good (did have good one but Daughter did big eyes and said 'Daddy......... My phones broken,' if you have girls you will know that no man can resist the big eyes) will post pic tomorrow but thinking of re building wheels with disc hubs and different forks

Giant Trance X0 2011
my fav trial bike ....nothing beats the ALUXX SL frame!
and rolls right over the top of wombats and other wild life!!!

[SIZE=10pt]I bought a vintage (1985) Trek 620 touring bike a few weeks ago. It was $500 which may sound like a lot but new it would be at least $1500. I had a 520 for many years that was stolen last fall. My other bike is a Breezer Villager, more of a cruiser / commuter style.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The shop where I brought my bike for it's tune-up sells used and vintage bikes only. They had a lot of really nice bikes in the $200 - 400 range including some cruiser styles. [/SIZE]

A 2006 Scott Genius. I purchased it 3 months ago of ebay for £675. It is my dream bike. My mate owned one 3yrs ago, and I fell in love with it instantly. I have upgraded the wheels and groupset to Shimano Deore XT.

item-1125843211.jpg

This is my Bike... This picture was taken when I arrived home from a 24h race in Spain (where I live).

The Bike is the cheapest of the forum (i´m sure). I bought it a year ago and spent 300 € on it. I upgrade it with automatic pedals, change the brake pads (it doesn´t have disk brake).

I´m considering to buy a better bike, because this that I actually have is so heavy, uncomfortable and unsafe (brakes).

I have a question for you. What bike would you buy with +/- 1.200 dollars?

Kent Kustomz Frankenstein.....LOL my names Kent and i built it basically from the ground up......
d036509e-dc5c-c55f.jpg
And i built my mtb off a trek 3900 frame....
d036509e-dc82-c266.jpg

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif i have one carbon fiber 26er mountain bike- whole bike only 9.8kgs.
Details: Made of Toray T700 high modulus carbon fiber
Monocoque construction, superior stiffness
Internal derailleur cable routing.
Head tube: tapered, 1-1/8", 1-1/2"
Frame: 1050g,
Fork: Manitou R7 PRO / Carbon headset
Carbon stem integrated handlebar /Propaim grip (Taiwan)
Shimano Deore 595 / Pro padal - Wellgo MG-1
Racing saddle (Titanium axle)
Wheels: Kinlin 20mm clincher alloy rims (made at Taiwan), Chosen hubs, Pillar psr 1420 spokes, Pillar nipples. Disc brake (6 boults).
i had rided about half an hour, it's good performance, attach a photo for reference.

This is my 22 lbs full suspension 29er. I have not been on the forums lately because I have been to busy riding it /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

UPDATE: 5-1/2 years ago, I'd just gotten a new Dakar XLT; it's now broken, seat tube split.

"DEAD SEXAY", my new Kona, is the new ride! Sweetest EVAR!!