What kind of bike does a TROLL ride?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Dominic Sansom, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. "Alan Erskine" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<XeA%[email protected]>...
    > Danville where Boxboy lives) is just outside Oakland-Berkeley - remember the
    > 1991 fire there? Maybe Boxgirl had a problem with firefighters not saving
    > his house back then.

    [email protected] (FireCapt33805) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Oakland-Berkeley - remember the
    > >1991 fire there?

    > FireCapt33805
    > 1. it was in oakland
    > 2. some info. on Alan and his lies
    > http://www.icq.com/whitepages/wwp.php?Uin=172152925
    > http://www.switchboard.com/bin/cgirlookup.dll?SR=&LNK=32%
    > 3A48&MEM=1&QV=02A63A01B25F374117313203O01A63B01
    > B25F374111313203O03A62C3DBD5F3741D7303203&at=925
    > &e=207&n=9350&type=BOTH&image1.x=11&image1.y=5
    > http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm
    > =cf0c8f1d63c4d359cdc87953cc0a65e1%40dizum.com&rnum=
    > 1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3D%2522it%27s%2Bvery%2Bhard%2
    > Bto%2Bget%2Brid%2Bof%2Bpsychos%2Band%2Bnetkooks
    > %2522%2B%26ie%3DISO-8859-1%26hl%3Den
    > Yes, it's very hard to get rid of psychos and netkooks / netkops like
    > Erskine because they feel they have some special God-given mandate to
    > police the newsgroups and decide who can and can't participate. It's a
    > Messiah Complex. And as annoying and irritating as they are in the
    > newsgroups, these kooks and cowards usually reserve their worst venom for
    > email, where the other folks in the newsgroups can't see what they're up
    > to. So it is best to use a three-fold strategy with them:
    > 1 - Complain to their ISP, frequently if necessary, sending in EVERY piece
    > of harassment and abuse you receive from them. Although as you say,
    > sometimes they don't take action, eventually if they get enough complaints
    > they may decide to look into it.
    > 2. Complain to legal authorities. In Erskine's case, since he is in
    > Australia, complaints should be filed with the Australian Federal Police.
    > Their website is http://www.afp.gov.au/ .