What kind of cake do you like?

ICE CREAM.
That's the only cake I will touch.
Never been a big cake eater, now pepperoni's I could eat all day long.

BikeBikeBikeBike said:
ICE CREAM.
That's the only cake I will touch.
Never been a big cake eater, now pepperoni's I could eat all day long.
Ice Cream cake? I've never had that :/

Cheese cake, cheese cake and again cheese cake, I love cheese cake to bits, lol. <3

I ate a Blueberry pie yesterday, and it's very tasty! You guys should try making your own too.

I love the red velvet cake. I know of a simple recipe that I can prepare on my own in less time with no baking needed.

Personally, my favorite cake is carrot cake. it has a supercilious taste - giving full gratification.

Keyan said:
I love the red velvet cake. I know of a simple recipe that I can prepare on my own in less time with no baking needed.
Oh really?! :D That's cool. Would you like to share that simple recipe with us? I would love to make it myself.

I love sweet milk cake and cream cheese pound cake. Also chocolate and vanilla, you can't go wrong with those two flavors.

Ice Cream cake? I've never had that :/

It's made from ICE CREAM.
Man you are missing out!
You need to google it now and find one in your area.
If there is no ice cream cake dealers where you are, you just found an untapped market and a business opportunity of a life time.

Oh really?! :D That's cool. Would you like to share that simple recipe with us? I would love to make it myself.
Yes please do share with us. I love red velvet cake, I miss eating it. It is virtually non-existent in China, and I made a mistake to not eat it in Thailand. I also like ice cream cake, yum, now I miss it!