What kind of difference does it make to the blood vessels?

Francispoon

Guest
I have been suffering from tinnitus for the past 6 months.
Both myself and my doctor are convinced that my tinnitus is
quite related to the manner by which blood vessels are
expanded and contracted.

I am currently controlling my bp with 1 tablet of calcium
channel blocker and 1 tablet of ACE inhibitor. The result
has been that the 'pressure point' moves around in my head.
It goes from the left to the right first after taking the
medicine and then moves back to the left again and stays
there until the following day. This is not a pleasant
experience. The buzz sound goes wherever the 'pressure
point' goes.

I wonder if it would make a difference should my bp be
controlled with just 1 tablet of calcium channel blocker
rather than a combination with unknown repercussion from
drug interaction. My BP used to be controlled with just one
kind of medicine for several years and it was only during
the medicine change that my tinnitus came out. Now I am more
and more convinced there was a relationship.

Your views?

Thank you in advance,

FP

francispoon wrote:

> I have been suffering from tinnitus for the past 6 months.
> Both myself and my doctor are convinced that my tinnitus
> is quite related to the manner by which blood vessels are
> expanded and contracted.
>
> I am currently controlling my bp with 1 tablet of calcium
> channel blocker and 1 tablet of ACE inhibitor. The result
> has been that the 'pressure point' moves around in my
> head. It goes from the left to the right first after
> taking the medicine and then moves back to the left again
> and stays there until the following day. This is not a
> pleasant experience. The buzz sound goes wherever the
> 'pressure point' goes.
>
> I wonder if it would make a difference should my bp be
> controlled with just 1 tablet of calcium channel blocker
> rather than a combination with unknown repercussion from
> drug interaction. My BP used to be controlled with just
> one kind of medicine for several years and it was only
> during the medicine change that my tinnitus came out. Now
> I am more and more convinced there was a relationship.
>
> Your views?

Why don't your ask your doctor about supervising your
trying this?

> Thank you in advance,

You are welcome, Francis.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J2DB148A7

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

francispoon wrote:

> I have been suffering from tinnitus for the past 6 months.
> Both myself and my doctor are convinced that my tinnitus
> is quite related to the manner by which blood vessels are
> expanded and contracted.
>
> I am currently controlling my bp with 1 tablet of calcium
> channel blocker and 1 tablet of ACE inhibitor. The result
> has been that the 'pressure point' moves around in my
> head. It goes from the left to the right first after
> taking the medicine and then moves back to the left again
> and stays there until the following day. This is not a
> pleasant experience. The buzz sound goes wherever the
> 'pressure point' goes.
>
> I wonder if it would make a difference should my bp be
> controlled with just 1 tablet of calcium channel blocker
> rather than a combination with unknown repercussion from
> drug interaction. My BP used to be controlled with just
> one kind of medicine for several years and it was only
> during the medicine change that my tinnitus came out. Now
> I am more and more convinced there was a relationship.
>
> Your views?

Why don't your ask your doctor about supervising your
trying this?

> Thank you in advance,

You are welcome, Francis.

Andrew

--

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> francispoon wrote:
>
> > I have been suffering from tinnitus for the past 6
> > months. Both myself and my doctor are convinced that my
> > tinnitus is quite related to the manner by which blood
> > vessels are expanded and contracted.
> >
> > I am currently controlling my bp with 1 tablet of
> > calcium channel blocker and 1 tablet of ACE inhibitor.
> > The result has been that the 'pressure point' moves
> > around in my head. It goes from the left to the right
> > first after taking the medicine and then moves back to
> > the left again and stays there until the following day.
> > This is not a pleasant experience. The buzz sound goes
> > wherever the 'pressure point' goes.
> >
> > I wonder if it would make a difference should my bp be
> > controlled with just 1 tablet of calcium channel blocker
> > rather than a combination with unknown repercussion from
> > drug interaction. My BP used to be controlled with just
> > one kind of medicine for several years and it was only
> > during the medicine change that my tinnitus came out.
> > Now I am more and more convinced there was a
> > relationship.
> >
> > Your views?
> >

> Why don't your ask your doctor about supervising your
> trying this?

He is afraid that one medicine alone may not be powerful
enough to control my bp. By the way, when it comes to
tinnitus, is it a better idea to use calcium channel blocker
than ACE inhibitor or the other way around?

FP
====================================>

francispoon wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > francispoon wrote:
> >
> > > I have been suffering from tinnitus for the past 6
> > > months. Both myself and my doctor are convinced that
> > > my tinnitus is quite related to the manner by which
> > > blood vessels are expanded and contracted.
> > >
> > > I am currently controlling my bp with 1 tablet of
> > > calcium channel blocker and 1 tablet of ACE inhibitor.
> > > The result has been that the 'pressure point' moves
> > > around in my head. It goes from the left to the right
> > > first after taking the medicine and then moves back to
> > > the left again and stays there until the following
> > > day. This is not a pleasant experience. The buzz sound
> > > goes wherever the 'pressure point' goes.
> > >
> > > I wonder if it would make a difference should my bp be
> > > controlled with just 1 tablet of calcium channel
> > > blocker rather than a combination with unknown
> > > repercussion from drug interaction. My BP used to be
> > > controlled with just one kind of medicine for several
> > > years and it was only during the medicine change that
> > > my tinnitus came out. Now I am more and more convinced
> > > there was a relationship.
> > >
> > > Your views?
> > >

> > Why don't your ask your doctor about supervising your
> > trying this?
>
> He is afraid that one medicine alone may not be powerful
> enough to control my bp.

He won't know till he has you try it.

> By the way, when it comes to tinnitus, is it a better idea
> to use calcium channel blocker than ACE inhibitor or the
> other way around?

This will likely vary from one individual to the next.

You are one of God's unique creations, Francis.

Andrew

--

http://makeashorterlink.com/?A26B16397

francispoon wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > francispoon wrote:
> >
> > > I have been suffering from tinnitus for the past 6
> > > months. Both myself and my doctor are convinced that
> > > my tinnitus is quite related to the manner by which
> > > blood vessels are expanded and contracted.
> > >
> > > I am currently controlling my bp with 1 tablet of
> > > calcium channel blocker and 1 tablet of ACE inhibitor.
> > > The result has been that the 'pressure point' moves
> > > around in my head. It goes from the left to the right
> > > first after taking the medicine and then moves back to
> > > the left again and stays there until the following
> > > day. This is not a pleasant experience. The buzz sound
> > > goes wherever the 'pressure point' goes.
> > >
> > > I wonder if it would make a difference should my bp be
> > > controlled with just 1 tablet of calcium channel
> > > blocker rather than a combination with unknown
> > > repercussion from drug interaction. My BP used to be
> > > controlled with just one kind of medicine for several
> > > years and it was only during the medicine change that
> > > my tinnitus came out. Now I am more and more convinced
> > > there was a relationship.
> > >
> > > Your views?
> > >

> > Why don't your ask your doctor about supervising your
> > trying this?
>
> He is afraid that one medicine alone may not be powerful
> enough to control my bp.

He won't know till he has you try it.

> By the way, when it comes to tinnitus, is it a better idea
> to use calcium channel blocker than ACE inhibitor or the
> other way around?

This will likely vary from one individual to the next.

You are one of God's unique creations, Francis.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?A26B16397

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

The literature indicates that Calcium Channel Blockers
usually have the most serious side effects of the common BP
medication. Diuretics have the least serious side effects,
and ACE inhibitors have the next least side effects. All
medications have potential side effects but do not effect
everyone or in the same way. Make a web search on BP
medications to help you make your decision, along with your
physician, what is best for you.

I am not a health professional and am reporting only on
material that I have read.

--

hnm

news:[email protected]...

"Herb" <herbiem@ phony.com> wrote in message news:<Fxn4c.17269$%[email protected]>...
> The literature indicates that Calcium Channel Blockers
> usually have the most serious side effects of the common
> BP medication. Diuretics have the least serious side
> effects,

Diurectics is listed as one of the possible causes of
tinnitus in the ENT physicians' handbook commonly used in
China. My tinnitus came out when i was in the process of
moving from calcium channel blocker from a combination which
inclues diurectics(HCTZ). The day i dislodged myself from
diurectics was the day of liberation for me as far as my
tinnitus was concerned. Thanks to Dr. Chung's suspicion that
diurectics might have been causing a stereo effect on my
head. He was sent by Christ to give me this message the day
after I had pray to God in his name.

FP