What kind of fork do you have

I have a Rox Shox Pilot XC. I don't remember ever reading a good review on this fork (it came with my Tassajara) but it hasn't let me down!

300 miles and counting! :D

I voted Fox as I have those on my main bike (Salsa Bandito/Fox F80RLT) but I also got some Rockshox on my other bike (Identiti Mr Hyde/Psylo Race) the Fox are so much better though.

LEFTY!

I run a standard Lefty DLR on my hardtail and the Lefty MAX on my Gemini free ride bike. I also have a pair of Pace RC34 rigid carbon forks on my MCM team. I will never change the leftys. That is one of the best things. I never get sick of them and I used to upgrade forks every year before I switched to Cannondales. People still stop me in the street to tell me that my fork is broken!

Ed

RST Capa CL; hard to tell if they are any good with no experience with other forks, but compared to my Kayabas on my KX they suck. What would be a good, but affordable fork to replace them with? I was thinking about the Marzocchi MX Comp ETA ’04.

Manitou Skareb comp 80 mm Lock out -the best fork i have tried yet. Ofcourse Fox´es top models might be better.
I have used Suntour forks-suck, Nsync grind-rideable, but cheap,
Rock shox judy TT-heavy even my carbon fork on myroadbike absorbs more than this...