What kind of helmet do you have?

I bought a Spiuk a few months ago, it's really comfy plus it has mesh in the Vents to keep the Bugs out :)

scottmilk9 said:
I wear a bell Sweep R 06 model. It's the most comfortable helmer i have found that fits my pointy head. :D
same here. it's the best i've ever had. the front red pad went ragged on me really fast so I emailed Bell directly and they quickly sent me two free replacements, no questions asked (except my mailing address). the first one is still going strong after 1000s of km's.

masi rider said:
I use a Giro Monza for road and a older(10 yrs) Giro for my mountain biking.
you might want to replace that 10 yr old helmet. i've read helmets are good for 5 years because the foam degrades over time. bell recommends their helmets be replaced every 3 years.

I wear a TSG Evolution most of the time or a Diamondback full facer. I won't ride wearing anything other than a hard shell helmet (and haven't for the last 5 years) as I want to feel like I'm wearing a helmet that actually will protect me if I fall as opposed to a microshell that's more vents than actual protection!

A white Giro pneumo (coincidentally goes with my white Canyon F10). This was a pro standard up until a couple of years ago but with the Atmos and now the new Ionis is has dropped back in "cool" factor. Still a great helmet.

i use the giro usps replicas. i have 2 of them and am looking to retire them for something new. i thinking either giro or bell.

A lot of people don't know that helmets are only good for around five years. They start to get "brittle" over time.

Remeber the Bell V1-Pro? You could slide up the little bell logo in the front to put it in "cooling" mode. They have come a long way.