What makes Phillip Morris such a HOTHEAD??

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by crit pro, Oct 21, 2004.

  1. crit pro

    crit pro Guest

    Maybe some Dallas riders have insight?

    Let's talk about our feelings.

    cp

    Tags:

  2. Ahh, I had a shitty day. And then Derby was being a dick. You're right,
    though, I need to chill out.

    While we're on the subject of feelings, what makes so suck a rabble-rouser
    when it comes to drug usage in the peloton? Do you think your palmares are
    smaller than they otherwise could be but for doping?

    news:[email protected]