What much does Rujano weight on earth?

Steady Rollin' Man

Guest
85 pounds? He can't weigh more than 100 pounds.

49kg, or 108 pounds, according to cyclingnews.com.--Shayana Kadidal

Steady Rollin' Man wrote:
> 85 pounds? He can't weigh more than 100 pounds.

I just realized why Simoni let him draft so much - it's not like Simoni
could have gotten any benefit from drafting off Rujano...

-Sonarrat.

Robert Chung wrote:

> Cyclingnews.com has him at Ewoud Dronkert wrote:kg/1.62m.
>
> That's a BMI of 18.3 which, coincidentally enough, is exactly half of the
> Oakley whiner's 36.6.

But on Jupiter he would be a regular masters fatty at 121.5Kg (
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/weight/)

On Mon, 30 May 2005 13:03:31 +0200, Donald Munro wrote:
>> Cyclingnews.com has him at Ewoud Dronkert wrote:kg/1.62m.

I may have some enemies at CN for constantly sending in minor spelling
corrections, so my application probably got misplaced somewhere between
Ghent and Sydney. Don't put me down as writing for them yet.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> I may have some enemies at CN for constantly sending in minor spelling
> corrections, so my application probably got misplaced somewhere between
> Ghent and Sydney. Don't put me down as writing for them yet.

Anyway those Cyclingnews.com orgies in the blimp/airship are overrated,
and Jeff gets first grab at all the podium girls (you wouldn't like them
anyway since the last batch were from the giro).

Donald Munro wrote:

> Anyway those Cyclingnews.com orgies in the blimp/airship are
> overrated, and Jeff gets first grab at all the podium girls (you
> wouldn't like them anyway since the last batch were from the giro).

You're all just jealous :)

Instead of expanding our servers to cope with the load, we decided to invest
in a new hot tub/spa arrangement on the mezzanine level. We managed to get a
good deal from Sauna Diana. Money well spent, in my opinion.

Jeff

On Mon, 30 May 2005 22:42:27 +1000, Jeff Jones wrote:
> a new hot tub/spa arrangement on the mezzanine level. We managed to
> get a good deal from Sauna Diana. Money well spent, in my opinion.

You installed a 2nd hand hot tub from Sauna Diana? Is it very slippery?

--

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> On Mon, 30 May 2005 22:42:27 +1000, Jeff Jones wrote:
>
>>a new hot tub/spa arrangement on the mezzanine level. We managed to
>>get a good deal from Sauna Diana. Money well spent, in my opinion.

> You installed a 2nd hand hot tub from Sauna Diana? Is it very slippery?

Rules of Sport:

1. Never buy a second-hand pair of bib shorts.
2. Never buy a second-hand wetsuit from a triathlete.
3. Never buy a second-hand hot tub from Sauna Diana.

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> You installed a 2nd hand hot tub from Sauna Diana? Is it very
> slippery?

We had a signed guarantee from SD (hmm, that reminds me of Saunier Duval)
that it was first hand. I admit, it looked like it was hastily
cling-wrapped, but it's got an alti-trainer built in as well, so it was too
good a deal to pass up.

Jeff