What new cannondale do you think is best?

Vanden

Feb 28, 2008
I just so happened to be in a position where I can get cannondale products through my employer for wholesale prices and even less than that. The thing is is that I am a mountain biker so I don't know the ins and outs of road bikes as much.

Does anyone have any preferences on what would be a good touring bike. I want something light and fast that can handle long miles. I also need a frame that is massive. I am about 6'4" and most bikes I try are too short.

Anyone have any ideas?

Well I have checked on cannondale's site and found that the synapse would probably work the best because I am going to use it as a touring and long haul bike. Plus the roads I will be on will be less than ideal. It is michigan after all. Anyone have anything to input before I test ride and make a decision?

V.

Vanden said:
Well I have checked on cannondale's site and found that the synapse would probably work the best because I am going to use it as a touring and long haul bike. Plus the roads I will be on will be less than ideal. It is michigan after all. Anyone have anything to input before I test ride and make a decision?

V.
to the front