what other crit's ar ethere in Melbourne?

flyingdutch

New Member
Feb 8, 2004
5,700
I cant do Wed Kew crit this week(boy. shall miss that hill. not!)

what other onesa re available

flyingdutch said:
I cant do Wed Kew crit this week(boy. shall miss that hill. not!)

what other onesa re available

Tue 6:30pm Sandown
Wed 6pm Kew Blvd
Thu 6pm Hoppers Crossing
Sat 1:30pm Hoppers Crossing/ 2pm Campbelfield Kermesse occasionally)Sun 9am Glenvale / 8am Port Melb

Shabby said:
Tue 6:30pm Sandown
Wed 6pm Kew Blvd
Thu 6pm Hoppers Crossing
Sat 1:30pm Hoppers Crossing/ 2pm Campbelfield Kermesse occasionally)Sun 9am Glenvale / 8am Port Melb

Thur 6pm Vets at sandown

"Shabby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Tue 6:30pm Sandown
> Wed 6pm Kew Blvd
> Thu 6pm Hoppers Crossing
> Sat 1:30pm Hoppers Crossing/ 2pm Campbelfield Kermesse
> occasionally)Sun 9am Glenvale / 8am Port Melb

Where exactly is this mythical place Glenvale? It's not listed in my
Melways. Some link between Glen Waverley and Springvale perhaps?

Cheers
Peter

Peter Signorini said:
Where exactly is this mythical place Glenvale? It's not listed in my
Melways. Some link between Glen Waverley and Springvale perhaps?

Cheers
Peter

that confused me too!
not sure why its called 'glenvale' (anyone?)
Some people refer to it as 'Dunlop Rd'...

http://www.easternvets.com/PNG_course_files/PNG_file01.htm

mfhor said:
Glenvale Crescent, Mulgrave

Map 80, B1

m "not my favorite circuit" h

Oh, so that's a different one?
Just as well you pointed that out!
Wanting to wander down there in the new year woulda been tricky if i cant find it!

flyingdutch said:
Oh, so that's a different one?
Just as well you pointed that out!
Wanting to wander down there in the new year woulda been tricky if i cant find it!

There's no Port Melb crit this week... having a break until 9th Jan

Any one have any information on the Footscray cycling club crits at Hoppers Crossing. What sort of numbers do they get in D grade? What is the circuit like? Is the circuit the Driver training track shown on the Melways at map 206 K5? Who do you contact to join the Footscray cycling club and how much is it? Also when the season starts where is the road racing located.

I was thinking of starting racing and this seems to be the closest regular criterium from Torquay. So any info would be much appreciated.

Cheers