What popular condoms are talc-free?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Anon, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. Anon

    Anon Guest

    Hi, in the UK I get free condoms on the NHS, but these are typically only standard ones made by
    Mates or Durex. Can anyone offer advice as to whether these brands contain talc or not?

    Thanks,

    Theresa

    Tags:

  2. Anon

    Anon Guest

    I just got a reply from Durex and theirs are talc-free which is good. Anyone know about Mates?