General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

"What's in your fridge?"

Started by Ms B. Haven · · Last activity · 5 posts · 1,259 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 December 2007
Last activity
10 December 2007
Original author
Ms B. Haven
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,259
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This was posted on another group I read:

    http://www.fridgewatcher.com/

    (Given the links posted here recently, I promise you that this is
    nothing more than a site to which people can post images of their
    refrigerators, inside and out.)

  2. Ms B. Haven said:

    This was posted on another group I read:

    http://www.fridgewatcher.com/

    Now there's a site where I could spend a few fascinating hours.
    I'll pencil it in for sometime next month.

    -sw

  3. Sqwertz said:


    Ms B. Haven said:

    This was posted on another group I read:

    http://www.fridgewatcher.com/

    Now there's a site where I could spend a few fascinating hours.
    I'll pencil it in for sometime next month.

    Just from the name, I know I have to stay out
    of that one. If they have contests, I could
    probably sweep them. Even more reason not to
    waste any time pulling on that thread.

  4. In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    This was posted on another group I read:

    http://www.fridgewatcher.com/

    (Given the links posted here recently, I promise you that this is
    nothing more than a site to which people can post images of their
    refrigerators, inside and out.)

    Here's mine:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kd1s/sets/72157603419382485/

    I submitted them to the site but figured you guys could get the jump on
    em'.

    The containers are as follows:

    Rice
    Salmon
    Chili

  5. On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 14:53:27 -0800, Mark Thorson <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    Sqwertz said:


    Ms B. Haven said:

    This was posted on another group I read:

    http://www.fridgewatcher.com/

    Now there's a site where I could spend a few fascinating hours.
    I'll pencil it in for sometime next month.

    Just from the name, I know I have to stay out
    of that one. If they have contests, I could
    probably sweep them. Even more reason not to
    waste any time pulling on that thread.

    We've already had our very own thread right here in rfc about it.

    --
    See return address to reply by email
    remove the smiley face first

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.