Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

What's with this "REPOST:" thing?

Started by Chris Zacho The Wheelman · · Last activity · 4 posts · 488 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
17 March 2005
Last activity
18 March 2005
Original author
Chris Zacho The Wheelman
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
488
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've started seeing a few posts (mine and others) making re-apperances
    with this moniker before the title. I'm not reposting anything, nor have
    I ever seen this before. They are not responses, the posts are identical
    to the original.

    Is this something new? Is anybody else seeing these?

    - -

    "May you have the winds at your back,
    And a really low gear for the hills!"

    Chris Zacho ~ "Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

    Chris'Z Corner
    http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

  2. I've started seeing a few posts (mine and others) making re-apperances
    with this moniker before the title. I'm not reposting anything, nor
    have
    I ever seen this before. They are not responses, the posts are
    identical
    to the original.

  3. Chris Zacho 'The Wheelman said:

    I've started seeing a few posts (mine and others) making re-apperances
    with this moniker before the title. I'm not reposting anything, nor
    have I ever seen this before. They are not responses, the posts are
    identical to the original.

    Is this something new? Is anybody else seeing these?

    I thought you were doing that yourself. Guess not.

    Phil

  4. Chris Zacho The Wheelman said:

    I've started seeing a few posts (mine and others) making re-apperances
    with this moniker before the title. I'm not reposting anything, nor have
    I ever seen this before. They are not responses, the posts are identical
    to the original.

    Is this something new? Is anybody else seeing these?

    - -

    "May you have the winds at your back,
    And a really low gear for the hills!"

    Chris Zacho ~ "Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

    Chris'Z Corner
    http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

    It's caused by small glitches of space/time in the Matrix.
    Just ignore it.

    Morpheus

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.