What Saiz was screaming

Db

Guest
From the procycling.com website

"Saiz treated Spanish TV viewers to a shameless display of the fire and brimstone which, when
positively channelled, is one of his fortés as a directeur sportif. On this occasion the effects
were fatal for Nozal: after Saiz howled at the offending cameraman

"I **** on your *****-mother. I will kill you and cut you into pieces,"

race organisers had little choice but to throw him off the race..."

Thats a classic!

"db" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> From the procycling.com website
>
> "Saiz treated Spanish TV viewers to a shameless display of the fire and brimstone which, when
> positively channelled, is one of his fortés as a directeur sportif. On this occasion the effects
> were fatal for Nozal: after Saiz howled at the offending cameraman
>
> "I **** on your *****-mother. I will kill you and cut you into pieces,"
>
> race organisers had little choice but to throw him off the race..."
>

> Thats a classic!

Damn. If he really said that, he is crazier than I thought.

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_238.html

Nick Burns wrote:
> "db" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>From the procycling.com website
>>
>>"Saiz treated Spanish TV viewers to a shameless display of the fire and brimstone which, when
>>positively channelled, is one of his fortés as a directeur sportif. On this occasion the effects
>>were fatal for Nozal: after Saiz howled at the offending cameraman
>>
>>"I **** on your *****-mother. I will kill you and cut you into pieces,"
>>
>> race organisers had little choice but to throw him off the race..."
>>

>>Thats a classic!
>

> Damn. If he really said that, he is crazier than I thought.

Must have gone to the Woody Hayes School of Temper management and Linebacker Slugging.

db <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> From the procycling.com website
>
> "Saiz treated Spanish TV viewers to a shameless display of the fire and brimstone which, when
> positively channelled, is one of his fortés as a directeur sportif. On this occasion the effects
> were fatal for Nozal: after Saiz howled at the offending cameraman
>
> "I **** on your *****-mother. I will kill you and cut you into pieces,"

"Spanish is a loving tongue."

"erik saunders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> yeah- foriegn languages get crazy buck wild with the insults, no doubt...

As opposed the the suave Americans?

> the french are pretty bad- everything has to do with whores and sodomy...
>
> the fun thing to do is i write "ta mere" or "ta soeur" under the nike
swoosh on
> the back of you t-shirt if you go to france... or better yet- write "je
vous"
> over the swoosh and "tous" under it

"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> <snip> Damn. If he really said that, he is crazier than I thought.

As far as I know, that's a pretty standard insult in spain (the sh!tting of your mother one), not
crazy, but then again not exactly what one would expect from a guy looking for a new sponsor.

news:<[email protected]>...
> "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Saiz treated Spanish TV viewers to a shameless display of the fire and brimstone which, when
> > > positively channelled, is one of his fortés as a directeur sportif. On this occasion the
> > > effects were fatal for Nozal: after Saiz howled at the offending cameraman
> > >
> > > "I **** on your *****-mother. I will kill you and cut you into pieces,"
> > >
> > > race organisers had little choice but to throw him off the race..."
> > >

> > > Thats a classic!
> >

> > Damn. If he really said that, he is crazier than I thought.
> >

> http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_238.html

The first part is typical spanish :

"I **** on +
- your [(puta) + female family member ] (preferably mother)
- [[el cabron de tu) male family member] (preferably father)
- [ holy figure ] (preferably God || Virgin) ( extremely vulgar !!! (avoid))

Followed by threat...

But the second part (the threat) is not translated correctly. I think he said "Si te veo por ahi te
voy a matar a hostias" lit: if I see you around I am going to beat you dead."

But the real equivalent is the english master-piece:

"If I get you I am gonna beat the **** out of you! "

"RK" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> db <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > From the procycling.com website
> >
> > "Saiz treated Spanish TV viewers to a shameless display of the fire and brimstone which, when
> > positively channelled, is one of his fortés as a directeur sportif. On this occasion the effects
> > were fatal for Nozal: after Saiz howled at the offending cameraman
> >
> > "I **** on your *****-mother. I will kill you and cut you into pieces,"
> >

> "Spanish is a loving tongue."

That's the beauty of the Spanish language. Few languages can allow you to swear so effectively and
poetically at the same time.

"tcmedara" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<R7Leb.30914$AH4.12123@lakeread06>...
> "RK" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > db <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > From the procycling.com website
> > >
> > > "Saiz treated Spanish TV viewers to a shameless display of the fire and brimstone which, when
> > > positively channelled, is one of his fortés as a directeur sportif. On this occasion the
> > > effects were fatal for Nozal: after Saiz howled at the offending cameraman
> > >
> > > "I **** on your *****-mother. I will kill you and cut you into pieces,"
> > >

> > "Spanish is a loving tongue."
>
> That's the beauty of the Spanish language. Few languages can allow you to swear so effectively and
> poetically at the same time.

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries..."

"tcmedara" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:R7Leb.30914
> That's the beauty of the Spanish language. Few languages can allow you to swear so effectively and
> poetically at the same time.
Shakespeare had much more variety methinks! All the best Dan Gregory

On 2 Oct 2003 02:42:23 -0700, [email protected] (RK) wrote:

>"tcmedara" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<R7Leb.30914$AH4.12123@lakeread06>...
>> "RK" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> > db <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:<[email protected]>...

>> > "Spanish is a loving tongue."
>>
>> That's the beauty of the Spanish language. Few languages can allow you to swear so effectively
>> and poetically at the same time.
>

>"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries..."

They were French

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_scripts/french.txt

"I fart in your general direction!"

Regards! Stephen

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 16:48:57 -0400, "Tim McTeague" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries..."
>>
>> They were French
>>
>> http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_scripts/french.txt
>>
>> "I fart in your general direction!"
>>
>> Regards! Stephen
>
>No, they were mock-French! There is a world of difference. Mon dieu.
>
>Tim McTeague

Actually, they were out-rrrageous-French

Regards! Stephen