What Seat Bag Is Good For An Aero Style Bike?

Mengtian

Jun 3, 2015
I am getting my Fuji Transonic in soon and realized I need another seat bag. Are there bags designed for the aero style seat post instead of the traditional round type? Also, any advice on a tail light for this type of seat post?

They do make mounts for aero seat posts, or use a light that mounts with elastics. I've also seen people mount lights to a PVC pipe zip tied to the rails so the saddle. If yyou are using a saddle bag, most bags have a strap for mounting a rear light.

Reactions: Mengtian
ABNPFDR said:
They do make mounts for aero seat posts, or use a light that mounts with elastics. I've also seen people mount lights to a PVC pipe zip tied to the rails so the saddle. If yyou are using a saddle bag, most bags have a strap for mounting a rear light.
I got this....decent reviews, looks nice on an aero post.
61BwL9w0xaL._SL1378_.jpg
cateye-rapid-x-rear-usb-rechargeable-led-light.jpg

Ugh - the trek speed concept is one of my least favorite tri bikes, and I think that box only mounts to that bike. Kind of like the Fuel Cell for the Shiv.

Accessories for tri rigs are a whole different topic. Luckily, aero road bikes are far easier to accessorize. The Fuji Transonic's seat post is not all that aero.