What should I do????

Tsc

Guest
I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks. And I have some choices.
Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike will only be a 200
dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or should I just leave it
the way it is

Thanks.

Leave it the way it is and save more money for a better bike.

"TSC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks.
And
> I have some choices. Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike will
> only be a 200 dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or should I
> just leave it the way
it

Darsh said:

>Leave it the way it is and save more money for a better bike.

Put in another vote for "What he said!"

Nothing wrong with a rigid bike. Daily use.

Steve "of course, it IS my only bike....."

"TSC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks. And I have some choices.
> Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike will only be a 200
> dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or should I just leave it
> the way it is
>

> Thanks.

Take a look at the new Giant Iguannas.

"TSC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks. And I have some choices.
> Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike will only be a 200
> dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or should I just leave it
> the way it is
>

> Thanks.

Listen to Black Sabbath.

/s

"supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "TSC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks.
And
> > I have some choices. Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike
> > will only be a 200 dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or
> > should I just leave it the way
it
> > is
> >

> > Thanks.
>
> Listen to Black Sabbath.

"Heavy boots of lead, Filled his victims full of dread"

Yeah.

Barry

[email protected] (supabonbon) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "TSC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks. And I have some
> > choices. Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike will only be a
> > 200 dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or should I just leave
> > it the way it is
> >

> > Thanks.
>
> Listen to Black Sabbath.

That's the best advice I've seen on am-b in a long time.

JD laughing at the brand name inane commercial machine again

> [email protected] (supabonbon) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > "TSC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks. And I have some
> > > choices. Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike will only be
> > > a 200 dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or should I just
> > > leave it the way it is
> > >

> > > Thanks.
> >
> > Listen to Black Sabbath.
>
> That's the best advice I've seen on am-b in a long time.
>
> JD laughing at the brand name inane commercial machine again

How about Motorhead?

On 27 Jun 2003 19:21:49 -0700, [email protected] scribbled:

>> JD laughing at the brand name inane commercial machine again
>
>How about Motorhead?

Guns 'n' Roses?

-Slash
--