What should I do????

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tsc, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Tsc

    Tsc Guest

    I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks. And I have some choices.
    Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike will only be a 200
    dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or should I just leave it
    the way it is

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    Leave it the way it is and save more money for a better bike.

    "TSC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks.
    And
    > I have some choices. Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike will
    > only be a 200 dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or should I
    > just leave it the way
    it
    > is
    >

    > Thanks.

  3. Pete

    Pete Guest

  4. Darsh said:

    >Leave it the way it is and save more money for a better bike.

    Put in another vote for "What he said!"

    Nothing wrong with a rigid bike. Daily use.

    Steve "of course, it IS my only bike....."

  5. MTBScottie

    MTBScottie Guest

    "TSC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks. And I have some choices.
    > Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike will only be a 200
    > dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or should I just leave it
    > the way it is
    >

    > Thanks.

    Take a look at the new Giant Iguannas.

  6. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  7. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "TSC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks. And I have some choices.
    > Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike will only be a 200
    > dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or should I just leave it
    > the way it is
    >

    > Thanks.

    Listen to Black Sabbath.

    /s

  8. B. Sanders

    B. Sanders Guest

    "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "TSC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks.
    And
    > > I have some choices. Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike
    > > will only be a 200 dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or
    > > should I just leave it the way
    it
    > > is
    > >

    > > Thanks.
    >
    > Listen to Black Sabbath.

    "Heavy boots of lead, Filled his victims full of dread"

    Yeah.

    Barry

  9. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (supabonbon) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "TSC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks. And I have some
    > > choices. Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike will only be a
    > > 200 dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or should I just leave
    > > it the way it is
    > >

    > > Thanks.
    >
    > Listen to Black Sabbath.

    That's the best advice I've seen on am-b in a long time.

    JD laughing at the brand name inane commercial machine again

  10. MTBScottie

    MTBScottie Guest

    > [email protected] (supabonbon) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "TSC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > I have a ten year old Giant Iguana it doesn't have front or back shocks. And I have some
    > > > choices. Should I buy a new bike that is has front and back shocks. But that bike will only be
    > > > a 200 dollar bike. Should I put some really good front shocks on this bike. Or should I just
    > > > leave it the way it is
    > > >

    > > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > Listen to Black Sabbath.
    >
    > That's the best advice I've seen on am-b in a long time.
    >
    > JD laughing at the brand name inane commercial machine again

    How about Motorhead?

  11. Slash

    Slash Guest

    On 27 Jun 2003 19:21:49 -0700, [email protected] scribbled:

    >> JD laughing at the brand name inane commercial machine again
    >
    >How about Motorhead?

    Guns 'n' Roses?

    -Slash
    --