What should i eat tonight

Vinsanity

Feb 3, 2018
Philippines
It's been almost a year since you posted this one! However, I suggest you to eat something light and nutritious tonight. Do not full yourself during dinner. Like what my nutritionist told me, during breakfast, eat like a king, during lunch, eat like a prince and during dinner, eat like a beggar. :)

xobe

Feb 12, 2018
Try some vegetables with bread added with milk drink. I love eating vegetables and fruits compare to the regular meal. It keeps my body in good shape.

treecko142

Feb 8, 2018
I try to eat more healthy foods but I love the occasional PB (& J) on toast. I don't like the taste of frozen pizza, I'd rather spend on a decent pizza than eat a frozen one.

Steve5

Feb 3, 2018
Pizza is tempting. But PB and toast is a healthier alternative. Sometimes I just have crackers before going to bed. I don't really need to eat much before sleeping. It's somewhat the same because once you wake up, you'll be hungry.

Kakashi

Feb 3, 2018
PB on toast or frozen pizza?

Forget about the peanut butter and concentrate on the pizzao_O. You can add toppings to it, whatever you have there, you can even top it with some potato chips or any kind of chips and get a bottle of hot sauce, no sense eating a pizza without ito_O