What should I put in my video?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by skate4flip, Jan 27, 2006.

  1. skate4flip

    skate4flip Guest

    I'm going to start working on a full video now, as opposed to just short
    videos/clips of tricks. What should i try to put in it? Ill film some
    trials, freestyle, street, BC, and maybe some UW.

    I already have a few stuff that im not going to show till the video is
    done. What do you want to see in it? (nothing impossible like 360
    unispin into a backwards 1 footed grind down a 30 stair handrail)

    --
    skate4flip

    Reply '23000' (http://tinyurl.com/88s7x), '25000'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bqzo4), post '29000' (http://tinyurl.com/ay6w2),
    reply '37000' (http://tinyurl.com/dzug6), and post '41000'
    (http://tinyurl.com/9ugos) in most replys!!!

    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 1/15/06*
    skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

  2. skate4flip

    skate4flip Guest

    I'm going to start working on a full video now, as opposed to just short
    videos/clips of tricks. What should i try to put in it? Ill film some
    trials, freestyle, street, BC, and maybe some UW.

    I already have a few stuff that im not going to show till the video is
    done. What do you want to see in it? (nothing impossible like 360
    unispin into a backwards 1 footed grind down a 30 stair handrail)

    --
    skate4flip

    Reply '23000' (http://tinyurl.com/88s7x), '25000'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bqzo4), post '29000' (http://tinyurl.com/ay6w2),
    reply '37000' (http://tinyurl.com/dzug6), and post '41000'
    (http://tinyurl.com/9ugos) in most replys!!!

    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 1/15/06*
    skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

  3. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    skate4flip wrote:
    > (nothing impossible like 360 unispin into a backwards 1 footed grind
    > down a 30 stair handrail)

    darn, thats what I was going to suggest....

    well, besides that...hmm. I don't know. just make it good.

    --
    James_Potter

    to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

    michael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

  4. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    skate4flip wrote:
    > (nothing impossible like 360 unispin into a backwards 1 footed grind
    > down a 30 stair handrail)

    darn, thats what I was going to suggest....

    well, besides that...hmm. I don't know. just make it good.

    --
    James_Potter

    to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

    michael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

  5. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

  6. ntappin

    ntappin Guest

  7. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

  8. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

  9. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    If you are making a movie of yourself then I don't think you should put
    anyone else in it. Unless its a colaboration movie or something, but I
    think it would be really weird to just have a shot of a random person
    in your movie.

    For tricks, maybe try a seat whip. Do alot of your tricks in combos,
    its way more impressive if you can do all your stuff back to back. I
    should be using my own advise in my BC movie but you know how that
    is...:cool:

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    _____________________________

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  10. litldude2

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  11. chosen

    chosen Guest

  12. chosen

    chosen Guest

  13. maestro8

    maestro8 Guest

    skate4flip wrote:
    > What should i try to put in it?

    rolling hop over a bonfire with a balloon full of gasoline hanging
    around your neck...

    no... have a bunch of midgets hold up a 2x4, then idle on it while
    playing a banjo

    no... hang a "driving school" sign around your neck and go for a ride
    in traffic. during rush hour. and get a flat tire.

    no... eat a whole bar of ex-lax and see how far you can ride

    darn... i just can't make up my mind!

    --
    maestro8

    Groucho Marx

  14. maestro8

    maestro8 Guest

    skate4flip wrote:
    > What should i try to put in it?

    rolling hop over a bonfire with a balloon full of gasoline hanging
    around your neck...

    no... have a bunch of midgets hold up a 2x4, then idle on it while
    playing a banjo

    no... hang a "driving school" sign around your neck and go for a ride
    in traffic. during rush hour. and get a flat tire.

    no... eat a whole bar of ex-lax and see how far you can ride

    darn... i just can't make up my mind!

    --
    maestro8

    Groucho Marx

  15. koebwil

    koebwil Guest

    maestro8 wrote:
    > rolling hop over a bonfire with a balloon full of gasoline hanging
    > around your neck...
    >
    > no... have a bunch of midgets hold up a 2x4, then idle on it while
    > playing a banjo
    >
    > no... hang a "driving school" sign around your neck and go for a ride
    > in traffic. during rush hour. and get a flat tire.
    >
    > no... eat a whole bar of ex-lax and see how far you can ride
    >
    > darn... i just can't make up my mind!

    I like the midget one, the exlax could get interesting, just don't use
    your favorite saddle, or frame, or wheel, in fact just get a jugglebug
    for that one.

    --
    koebwil
    koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

  16. koebwil

    koebwil Guest

    maestro8 wrote:
    > rolling hop over a bonfire with a balloon full of gasoline hanging
    > around your neck...
    >
    > no... have a bunch of midgets hold up a 2x4, then idle on it while
    > playing a banjo
    >
    > no... hang a "driving school" sign around your neck and go for a ride
    > in traffic. during rush hour. and get a flat tire.
    >
    > no... eat a whole bar of ex-lax and see how far you can ride
    >
    > darn... i just can't make up my mind!

    I like the midget one, the exlax could get interesting, just don't use
    your favorite saddle, or frame, or wheel, in fact just get a jugglebug
    for that one.

    --
    koebwil
    koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

  17. skate4flip

    skate4flip Guest

    well its raining today so i cant film...

    anymore ideas?

    --
    skate4flip

    Reply '23000' (http://tinyurl.com/88s7x), '25000'
    (http://tinyurl.com/bqzo4), post '29000' (http://tinyurl.com/ay6w2),
    reply '37000' (http://tinyurl.com/dzug6), and post '41000'
    (http://tinyurl.com/9ugos) in most replys!!!

    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 1/15/06*
    skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

  18. do things in different places rather than in front of your house, I
    think that it creates a much better movie.

    --
    carsonpalooza

    I just wear bike shorts...* the tight kind*
    That site is making me drool.
    -Dave aka fcwegnm0b
    carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

  19. excaliber906

    excaliber906 Guest

    Some good combos; maybe 360 unispins, crankflips and such; whatever is
    visually appealling. It's your movie, you should decide.

    --
    excaliber906

    ~Stephen McKay

    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

    *Unitam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.*
    excaliber906's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8933