Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

What size bottom bracket for Racing T?

Started by rexzero · · Last activity · 1 post · 508 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
23 September 2004
Last activity
23 September 2004
Original author
rexzero
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
508
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Campy has deleted their Racing T information on their website so I thought I would ask here.
    I just bought a Kestrel 200sc and would like to transfer my Campy Racing T components that I have on another bike to this bike. My question is what bottom bracket do I need to use on this bike? The 111mm or 115mm? This bike uses a braze on front derailleur if that makes any difference to selection. Also, what would I be able to use a better BB than the AC-H or AC-S?

    Thanks.
    Steve

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.