what size of tires does a 10 speed bicycle use?

..
> both of my tires have been replaced but they keep going flat.

You need to go to your local bicycle shop and cultivate a relationship with
the guys there. They will know the tires you need AND help you to figure out
how to avoid flats.

Pat in TX

nash wrote:
> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> both of my tires have been replaced but they keep going flat.

>> Try switching them.

> Check by running your finger on the inside if there any sharp objects
> protruding inward.
>
> Why does switching work?

Switching might make it more likely that you would examine the tire? Or that
whatever is stuck in there would fall out from extra handling? Otherwise,
I'm also at a loss to understand this.