what size of tires does a 10 speed bicycle use?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> both of my tires have been replaced but they keep going flat.

Previously just Joking,
size has nothing to do with it does it.
Oh, I put my fooot in that one.

I think it is, from here mind you, you might be puncturing when you put in
the tube. I did that with my narrows alot on the MTB.
I wonder if unwired is better?

Zen

[email protected] wrote:
> both of my tires have been replaced but they keep going flat.

If this is a persistent problem, I'd be for marking where the punctures
are. If they're coming up in the same place over and over, there's a
thorn, glass sliver, or some such thing in the tire. Or are the holes on
the inside of the tube? If so you could have a protruding spoke or
something else in your rim. Do you have rim strips? You should.
I second the suggestion that you cultivate a relationship with a local
bike shop. And/or see if there's a local club or organization that you
could take a basic riding and maintenance class from. At a bare minimum
see if there's a basic bicycling book at the library.
Keep at it. Cycling has its hassles, but its rewards outweigh them.

Bill

__o | Hummer: 10 mpg
_`\(,_ | Bicycle: uses no oil at all.
(_)/ (_) | So, who are the patriots?