Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

What size Trek is this?

Started by chimivee · · Last activity · 4 posts · 744 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
31 July 2004
Last activity
31 July 2004
Original author
chimivee
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
744
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm interested in purchasing this bike:

    [img]home.earthlink.nettrek2300.jpg[/img]

    Seller says it's 53 or 54cm, but didn't sound to sure. It looks a little smaller than that to me - like a 52, but I'm no expert. I'm trying to get him to measure, but haven't heard back.

    Also, he says it's an '02, but I didn't see this color scheme (silver) in the Trek archive (same decals, though).

    Whatcha think? Thanks.

  2. Trek usually does even sizes, so I'd say it was a 52 or 54. Why not measure it? Center of the BB to the top of the top tube is how I think they measure.

  3. cydewaze said:

    Trek usually does even sizes, so I'd say it was a 52 or 54. Why not measure it? Center of the BB to the top of the top tube is how I think they measure.

    Seems like 50cm to me.

  4. cydewaze said:

    Trek usually does even sizes, so I'd say it was a 52 or 54. Why not measure it?

    Well, the bike is far away (internet), so I'm unable to measure. Seller said his friend measured it to be a 54cm. But it looks a bit smaller than that, particularly at the head tube junction. 😕 Was hoping there was some Trek experts that could tell just by looking.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.