What sort of bike uses this cycle path?

>> http://theatersport.com/uiuiuiuiuiuiui/pics/fahrradweg.jpg
>
>Ouch!
>
>Maybe a high-rider quadricycle or a Mike Burrows offset-
>monoblade job?
>
>Colin

It's just a longer version of NCN 13 near my place. Bollard
right in the middle of the cycle lane, which is a simple
footpath which has had some of the council paint budget used
up on it, to gie a cycle lane less than 2 feet wide complete
with bollard in the middle of it.

Cheers, helen s

--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get
correct one remove fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel
is switched off--

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <[email protected]> schreef in
bericht news:[email protected]...
> >> http://theatersport.com/uiuiuiuiuiuiui/pics/fahrradwe-
> >> g.jpg
> >
> >Ouch!
> >
> >Maybe a high-rider quadricycle or a Mike Burrows offset-
> >monoblade job?
> >
> >Colin
>
> It's just a longer version of NCN 13 near my place.
> Bollard right in the
middle
> of the cycle lane, which is a simple footpath which has
> had some of the
council
> paint budget used up on it, to gie a cycle lane less than
> 2 feet wide
complete
> with bollard in the middle of it.
>
> Cheers, helen s
>

> --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get
> correct one remove fame & fortune
> h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$
>
> --Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the
> tunnel is switched
off--

it's in Belgium, some people in the dutch cycling newsgroup
recognized the spot

--
Posted by news://news.nb.nu

On 2004-04-07, Andrew Templeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> Michael MacClancy <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> http://theatersport.com/uiuiuiuiuiuiui/pics/fahrrad-
>> weg.jpg
> niiiiice

I think this one

http://littondale.dyndns.org/Portfolio/CyclePath.jpg

the pedestrians must have been confused by the fact that the
pavement to the right of the picture has so much more space
than the cycle path. The road is hidden to the left of the
picture. It was the first two lane cycle route I'd seen.
Visitors seemed to insist that the narrow strip was the
pavement and tended towards it.

- Richard

--
_/_/_/ _/_/_/ _/_/_/ Richard dot Corfield at ntlworld dot
com _/ _/ _/ _/ _/_/ _/ _/ Time is a one way street, _/

Richard Corfield wrote:

> the pedestrians must have been confused by the fact that
> the pavement to the right of the picture has so much more
> space than the cycle path

Looking at them they appear to be 'merkins, so proilly
they thought the other it was a road. After all, who
/walks/ anywhere?

--
Guy
===

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at
Washington University

Richard Corfield <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> http://littondale.dyndns.org/Portfolio/CyclePath.jpg
>
> the pedestrians must have been confused by the fact that
> the pavement to the right of the picture has so much more
> space than the cycle path. The road is hidden to the left
> of the picture. It was the first two lane cycle route I'd
> seen. Visitors seemed to insist that the narrow strip was
> the pavement and tended towards it.

It's on the inside of the bend so naturally the peds are
going to use it as the shortest route.

--
Dave...