"what supplements are going to make me freaking huge"

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by The Bill Rodgers, Aug 7, 2005.

  1. what supplements are going to make me freaking huge?

    TBR

    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."
    S**t list: Charlie Bendahoe, TBR imposter

    Tags:

  2. jP

    jP Guest

    The Bill Rodgers wrote:
    > what supplements are going to make me freaking huge?

    Bacon.

    jP

  3. Larry Hodges

    Larry Hodges Guest

    The Bill Rodgers wrote:
    > what supplements are going to make me freaking huge?
    >
    > TBR

    I'd add pizza to the bacon. And pasta...lots of pasta. Don't forget
    dessert.
    --
    -Larry

    "The troll hasn't been born who can troll us worse than we troll
    ourselves." Hugh Beyer

  4. In article <[email protected]>, jP <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The Bill Rodgers wrote:
    > > what supplements are going to make me freaking huge?

    > Bacon.
    >
    > jP

    Nah, eggs.
    More trace minerals. ;-)
    --
    Om.

  5. Hugh Beyer

    Hugh Beyer Guest

    "Larry Hodges" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > The Bill Rodgers wrote:
    >> what supplements are going to make me freaking huge?
    >>
    >> TBR

    > I'd add pizza to the bacon. And pasta...lots of pasta. Don't forget
    > dessert.

    peanut butter.

    --
    Exercise is a dirty word. Whenever I hear it, I wash my mouth out with
    chocolate. ("Ladi")

  6. On Tue, 9 Aug 2005, Hugh Beyer wrote:

    > "Larry Hodges" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> The Bill Rodgers wrote:
    >>> what supplements are going to make me freaking huge?
    >>>
    >>> TBR

    >> I'd add pizza to the bacon. And pasta...lots of pasta. Don't forget
    >> dessert.

    > peanut butter.

    I think adding some iron might help, too.

    Martha

    --
    Please
    feel
    free
    ignore
    this -
    my
    newsreader
    is
    trifle
    over
    focussed
    on
    included
    text
    ratios.

  7. On Tue, 9 Aug 2005, Hugh Beyer wrote:

    > "Larry Hodges" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> The Bill Rodgers wrote:
    >>> what supplements are going to make me freaking huge?
    >>>
    >>> TBR

    >> I'd add pizza to the bacon. And pasta...lots of pasta. Don't forget
    >> dessert.

    > peanut butter.

    I think adding some iron might help, too.

    Martha

    --
    Please
    feel
    free
    ignore
    this -
    my
    newsreader
    is
    trifle
    over
    focussed
    on
    included
    text
    ratios.

  8. RonSwanson

    RonSwanson New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2014
    I take actigin for endurance & beast creature for creatine. They've really boosted my workouts and my gains.

  9. ambal

    ambal Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2010
    My neighbour eat a lot of junk food like mc donalds and he got freakin huge in only a matter of 1 or 2 years. He's a hulk of a guy now, went from 80KG to about 165KG, lots of gains and is swole as. If you're after lean gains, mcsh!t or the SAD isn't the way to go.

    Aren't supplements just a way to seperate stupid people from their money?

  10. baker3

    baker3 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2009
    Taking a good protein shake with each meal is the way to go.

  11. Mored1966

    Mored1966 New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2014
    First of all, a protein shake at every meal (unless you are only eating three meals a day) sounds like a great way to get yourself to the point of kidney failure! On a serious note, I think that protein shakes and peanut butter are the way to go, high calorie, high protein, big gains.