What The Best Types Of Carbohydrates

Discussion in 'Health Nutrition and Supplements' started by carleencarleen, May 13, 2015.

1. waltertaylor00

waltertaylor00 New Member

While all carbs break down into glucose, the best carbs for your health are the ones you'll eat in their closest-to-nature state as possible: vegetables, fruit, pulses, legumes, unsweetened dairy products, and 100% whole grains, like brown rice, quinoa, wheat, and oats.
    check Blog.

2. Luana Araujo

Luana Araujo New Member

This was great, I been tryin to find out about "carbohydrate cycling for fat loss" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you ever come across - Nantray Carb Caboodle - (just google it ) ? Ive heard some unbelievable things about it and my mate got great results with it. nature's blend company

3. Loren Burton

Loren Burton New Member

Whole Vs Refined Carbohydrates: vegetables, quinoa, barley, legumes, potatoes, whole grains on the other hand refined crabs include: sugar sweetened beverages, white bread, pastries, white flour the best carbohydrates for body and health.

4. Nick Eddysonn

Nick Eddysonn New Member

From a cyclist's point of view, you need a quick burst of energy as well as long-acting carbohydrates, to keep you ticking for the entire length of your riding session. I think Bananas are an excellent source of energy and are the ideal carbs for a cyclist or any athlete. Wheat malt, oats, and ragi porridge are also good.