What the F!@#?

Axis

Guest
this mike v character is crazy! I am new here but c'mon I
just did a google history search and this troll has been
here for years!!! What an amazing enigma. Lol.

Wow... how do you guys cope? Just kidding I know all about
the kill file! Ol' Mikeyis in mine now, lol!

I got out on my first ride this year and with my new bike.
Man it is nice to get out there on a new bike too! I have
like a mini bullit 5" travel haro ex3. I have come from the
world of rigidsm then fron shocks and then now to fs. I am
amazed at how well the single pivot design has worked out!

I feel like I am 20 again, I love the trail riding bikes
these days, they can take 5' drops no problem!

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 02:35:09 GMT, "Axis" <[email protected]> wrote:

.this mike v character is crazy! I am new here but c'mon I
just did a google .history search

Thanks for your interest in the truth about mountain biking.

and this troll has been here for years!!! What an amazing
.enigma. Lol. . .Wow... how do you guys cope? Just kidding
I know all about the kill file! .Ol' Mikeyis in mine now,
lol! . .I got out on my first ride this year and with my
new bike. Man it is nice .to get out there on a new bike
too! I have like a mini bullit 5" travel .haro ex3. I have
come from the world of rigidsm then fron shocks and then
.now to fs. I am amazed at how well the single pivot design
has worked out! . .I feel like I am 20 again, I love the
trail riding bikes these days, they .can take 5' drops no
problem! .

===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

"bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 02:35:09 +0000, Axis wrote:
>
> > this mike v character is crazy! I am new here but c'mon
> > I just did a
google
> > history search and this troll has been here for years!!!
> > What an
amazing
> > enigma. Lol.
>
> http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm#1.3.1
>
> --
> a.m-b FAQ: http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm
>
> a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

Thanks that was great info. I will steer clear of this kook.

"bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 21:22:21 -0800, Penny S wrote:
>
> >> Oh yeah, he's in my killfile.
> >
> > now, if there was only a way to kill all the followups.
>
> One of the nice things about Pan (it's available for
> Windows too) is the 'Ignore thread' option. Right-click on
> any message in a thread, select 'Ignore thread' and it all
> disappears. Fantastic.
>
> http://pan.rebelbase.com
>
> --
> a.m-b FAQ: http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm