What the [email protected]#?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Axis, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Axis

    Axis Guest

    this mike v character is crazy! I am new here but c'mon I
    just did a google history search and this troll has been
    here for years!!! What an amazing enigma. Lol.

    Wow... how do you guys cope? Just kidding I know all about
    the kill file! Ol' Mikeyis in mine now, lol!

    I got out on my first ride this year and with my new bike.
    Man it is nice to get out there on a new bike too! I have
    like a mini bullit 5" travel haro ex3. I have come from the
    world of rigidsm then fron shocks and then now to fs. I am
    amazed at how well the single pivot design has worked out!

    I feel like I am 20 again, I love the trail riding bikes
    these days, they can take 5' drops no problem!

    Tags:

  2. Mojo Deluxe

    Mojo Deluxe Guest

  3. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    mojo deluxe ran this through spell check:
    > "Axis" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:xZQ-
    > [email protected]
    >> Wow... how do you guys cope?
    >>
    > Mike who??
    >
    > Oh yeah, he's in my killfile.

    now, if there was only a way to kill all the followups.

    penny

  4. On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 02:35:09 GMT, "Axis" <[email protected]> wrote:

    .this mike v character is crazy! I am new here but c'mon I
    just did a google .history search

    Thanks for your interest in the truth about mountain biking.

    and this troll has been here for years!!! What an amazing
    .enigma. Lol. . .Wow... how do you guys cope? Just kidding
    I know all about the kill file! .Ol' Mikeyis in mine now,
    lol! . .I got out on my first ride this year and with my
    new bike. Man it is nice .to get out there on a new bike
    too! I have like a mini bullit 5" travel .haro ex3. I have
    come from the world of rigidsm then fron shocks and then
    .now to fs. I am amazed at how well the single pivot design
    has worked out! . .I feel like I am 20 again, I love the
    trail riding bikes these days, they .can take 5' drops no
    problem! .

    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
    to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
    previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
    construction.)

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  5. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  6. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  7. Axis

    Axis Guest

    "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 02:35:09 +0000, Axis wrote:
    >
    > > this mike v character is crazy! I am new here but c'mon
    > > I just did a
    google
    > > history search and this troll has been here for years!!!
    > > What an
    amazing
    > > enigma. Lol.
    >
    > http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm#1.3.1
    >
    > --
    > a.m-b FAQ: http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm
    >
    > a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

    Thanks that was great info. I will steer clear of this kook.

  8. Twohat

    Twohat Guest

    "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 21:22:21 -0800, Penny S wrote:
    >
    > >> Oh yeah, he's in my killfile.
    > >
    > > now, if there was only a way to kill all the followups.
    >
    > One of the nice things about Pan (it's available for
    > Windows too) is the 'Ignore thread' option. Right-click on
    > any message in a thread, select 'Ignore thread' and it all
    > disappears. Fantastic.
    >
    > http://pan.rebelbase.com
    >
    > --
    > a.m-b FAQ: http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm