what the **** is wrong with you people?

Deeznuts

Guest
I may be a crass asshole but at least I don't laugh about some dude dying, even if he is a thong
wearing sociopath. You guys are some

Deeznuts

Yep, you are right, nuts.

I got caught up in the twisted humor of the moment and forgot the big picture.

My apologies to the next of kin.

-kraig

What makes you think that laughing at someone is more offensive than accusing them of being a
sociopath? Mr. Joseph Gottschalk may he rest in peace obviously lived life not caring what anyone
thought or if they laughed. Do you really think it bothers him now?

"Deeznuts" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I may be a crass asshole but at least I don't laugh about some dude dying, even if he is a thong
> wearing sociopath. You guys are some

> Deeznuts

Deeznuts wrote:

Let me see..... where do I start....?