what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Deeznuts, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    I may be a crass asshole but at least I don't laugh about some dude dying, even if he is a thong
    wearing sociopath. You guys are some

    Deeznuts

    Tags:

  2. Yep, you are right, nuts.

    I got caught up in the twisted humor of the moment and forgot the big picture.

    My apologies to the next of kin.

    -kraig

  3. Matt C

    Matt C Guest

    What makes you think that laughing at someone is more offensive than accusing them of being a
    sociopath? Mr. Joseph Gottschalk may he rest in peace obviously lived life not caring what anyone
    thought or if they laughed. Do you really think it bothers him now?

    "Deeznuts" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I may be a crass asshole but at least I don't laugh about some dude dying, even if he is a thong
    > wearing sociopath. You guys are some

    > Deeznuts

  4. Precious Pup

    Precious Pup Guest