What the hell?

A

admin

Hi guys<br /><br />I got the following message in my inbox a few minutes ago......it doesnt make much sence and i doubt it was meant for me. <br /><br />Wonder what the rest of the message says? seems our aussie national (ladies) team is into abit of alternative recovery ;D<br /><br />
<br />*name deleted*@ausinfo.com.au writes: <br /><br />125k:Meda-Meda<br />38km/h<br />&lt;br&gt;<br />1.Olga Slioussareva(Rus/Ite)<br />2.Zinaida Stahurskaia(Blr/Chi) @s.t.<br />3.Diana Zilute(Ltu/Aca)<br />4.Iryna Chuzhynova(Ukr/Ras)<br />5.Katia Longhin(Ita/Aca)<br />..<br />30.Anna Millward @s.t<br />33.Emma James<br />44.Olivia Gollan<br />46.Sara Carrigan @16&quot;<br />53.Liz Tadich @4'45&quot;<br />
<br />and then ........................<br />
<br />Rub speed in my legs.... That's exactly what Robbo did! Never before have I <br />felt so good the day after a time t<br />

hmm thats why i am being passed by drug addicts on there bikes, because they had a lot of speed.

Surely this is just the first time the Aussie ladies team has found out about the benefits of massage, they were probably getting straight off the bike and walking home to walk around &quot;Bruce&quot; feeding him his beers ;) Why do you think this is a drugs thing its just the previously obviously backward Aussie team finding simple legal methods to recover quickly ::). Sheesh, no trust in the world anymore. You think that these Aussies have found out about those new fancy &quot;safety&quot; bicycles...<br /><br />Seriously though, it is quite sad that Aussie sports are beginning to see signs of this as they have been the great hope of world sports with their huge success supposedly based purely on the great sports academies and lifestlye etc. And unfortunately where there is smoke there is invariably fire. I guess Aus's own success has gotten to them as it is no longer a case of one being the first good Aussie cyclist, you've now got ranks of quality cyclists with the same great training etc to wade your way through before you can get anywhere. I can't see it improving though, no matter how much testing gets done there will always be doctors trying to keep ahead with doping.<br /><br />This &quot;Rubbing speed into one's legs&quot; thing sounds mighty similar to what the Chinese swimmers were doing before the Sydney olympics as the skin absorbed drugs are indetectable with 12 hours or something of application (I think some of the Chinese were only caught because they had the drugs on them and not through traditional testing)

better make sure they dont knock you off steve for this contraversial info you got. what else does the email say ??? ;)<br />I cant beleive they are saying thay dope. its sounds too lucky for you to get that email and be the owner of a cycling forum ???

what the? was that the whole email you received steve??<br /><br />

[quote author=Gear Grinder link=board=6;threadid=2512;start=0#21598 date=1034249555]<br />better make sure they dont knock you off steve for this contraversial info you got. what else does the email say ??? ;)<br />I cant beleive they are saying thay dope. its sounds too lucky for you to get that email and be the owner of a cycling forum ???<br />[/quote]<br /><br />I got it because it was sent through a mail server (located in nrth NSW) which is owned by the company I work for......it bounced and a copy of the bounced message was sent to postmaster@&lt;the-ISP-domain.com.au&gt; It wasnt sent to my cyclingforums.com address<br /><br />just a small correction......it wasnt a bounced message it was sent straight to [email protected] which happe3ns to come to me ;)<br /><br />
<br />what the? was that the whole email you received steve??<br />
<br /><br />Yeap thats it....probably someone with the bugbear virus me thinks ;)

[quote author=Vo2 link=board=6;threadid=2512;start=0#21594 date=1034247568]<br />Steve, are you going to start a nation wide scandal? ;D<br />[/quote]<br /><br />**** 'em.....that email ended up in my inbox, i'm doing a community service here ;)

[quote author=Gear Grinder link=board=6;threadid=2512;start=0#21604 date=1034253572]<br />WTF is the BugBear Virus BTW? i havent heard of it.<br />[/quote]<br />Do you live under a rock?<br /><br />take a look at the articles linked off this page;<br />http://australianit.news.com.au/article2/0,7237,5255696%5E15301%5E%5Enbv%5E,00.html

[quote author=Steve link=board=6;threadid=2512;start=0#21605 date=1034253821]<br />[quote author=Gear Grinder link=board=6;threadid=2512;start=0#21604 date=1034253572]<br />WTF is the BugBear Virus BTW? i havent heard of it.<br />[/quote]<br />Do you live under a rock?<br />[/quote]<br /><br /> ;D ;D ;D<br />