what the **** is gonna be dona about putin?

You aint going to be doin' nuthin about Putin....compared to bush he an angel.

Is this Fox news latest witch hunt? There are plenty worse than putin. The yanks dont like him because he is stopping the US running riot in eastern Europe and the Middle East.

If it weren't for Putin we'd all be ****'d.

MountainPro said:
You aint going to be doin' nuthin about Putin....compared to bush he an angel.

Is this Fox news latest witch hunt? There are plenty worse than putin. The yanks dont like him because he is stopping the US running riot in eastern Europe and the Middle East.

If it weren't for Putin we'd all be ****'d.

it does seem like he's taking away alot of the peoples rights though. i wonder if you'll like him in 10 years. (i ain't saying the u.s. is all that great either. and i'm an independent if you want to know)

(also some of that rant was just me being angry at the moment.)

He seems to me to be a shrewd leader who has some really tough problems to deal with. The entire former USSR is in danger of instability or being exploited by foreign oil companies who would prefer chaos in the region simply to get at the natural resources. The situation in the Ukraine is also quite worrying for Russia and the subsequent election may split the entire country or cause unrest. Hard to say how it will go.
Even worse is the terrorist threat that Putin can't seem to get a grip on.
There needs to be more democracy in Russia but that won't be easy unless there is more stability in the region. The danger is the whole area could split apart and destabilise from Georgia, to the Caucasus and the Ukraine.

MERTON said:
it does seem like he's taking away alot of the peoples rights though. i wonder if you'll like him in 10 years. (i ain't saying the u.s. is all that great either. and i'm an independent if you want to know)

MERTON said:

You are the biggest asshole ever to step on board. You don't like old people, what are you? a cokehead mugger and robber, engineers degree my ass. Join the army, they need cnuts like you.

ryan_velo. said:
Fox news, [shakes head] Dont be such an ignorant dumbass. god if over half the pop. in the u.s watched fox news twinky boy would get elected again. Oh ****, that already happened! Just gota keep on keepin on I guess.
Fox (faux) news :confused: Owned by a certain R. Murdoch :confused: That Fox News?The mouthpiece for the republican party? I don't even remember the question- now that you've "cut yerself off at the knee's" w/ that preemptive statement. Thats like starting a statement w/ "I dreamt..." only that the former has less credibility :rolleyes:

FredC said:
You are the biggest asshole ever to step on board. You don't like old people, what are you? a cokehead mugger and robber, engineers degree my ass. Join the army, they need cnuts like you.
Another priceless post ;) I wouldn't be surprised if Fox "News" (I use that term loosely) runs a subliminal audio, repeating loop of "enlist in the army, enlist in the army, enlist..." given the ongoing debacle in Iraq & subsequent "stop-loss" measures being taken. Everyone, by now, knows that Fox is the unofficial Republican News Network (RNN) !!!

davidmc said:
Another priceless post ;) I wouldn't be surprised if Fox "News" (I use that term loosely) runs a subliminal audio, repeating loop of "enlist in the army, enlist in the army, enlist..." given the ongoing debacle in Iraq & subsequent "stop-loss" measures being taken. Everyone, by now, knows that Fox is the unofficial Republican News Network (RNN) !!!
I think that Lone Star should go over and reassure Putin that he can't afford taking over Russia just at the moment, but he might do when he puts him on the list of "Evil Empires".

Don't get your news from Fox TV unless you think the entire world should reflect a journalistic ratings game - Fox news is biased, panderous, shock-value, **** journalism. Please, please, for intelligence's sake, find better news sources...

MERTON said:

Edited to add I hadn't read the other posts, you see, Merton, Fox's reputation is pretty lousy. it may be more fun to wtach Fow news than the BBC, or LCI, or whatever other news channels you pick up there, but it's trash tv dressed up as news.

less'go said:
Don't get your news from Fox TV unless you think the entire world should reflect a journalistic ratings game - Fox news is biased, panderous, shock-value, **** journalism. Please, please, for intelligence's sake, find better news sources...
Edited to add I hadn't read the other posts, you see, Merton, Fox's reputation is pretty lousy. it may be more fun to wtach Fow news than the BBC, or LCI, or whatever other news channels you pick up there, but it's trash tv dressed up as news.
Let's face it head on you're all feckin' brainwashed, whether it be canned serious or canned track laughter. The great President, and you lot are all shitting your pants over one man Bin Laden, the biggest threat to the world of freedom. What's the next lot of ********? BL is in charge of the Freedom Fighters of Iraq?
American credibility in the world is at about at the same level as TV wrestling.
Yo hohoho for the pantomime and circus season.

FredC said:
Let's face it head on you're all feckin' brainwashed, whether it be canned serious or canned track laughter. The great President, and you lot are all shitting your pants over one man Bin Laden, the biggest threat to the world of freedom. What's the next lot of ********? BL is in charge of the Freedom Fighters of Iraq?
American credibility in the world is at about at the same level as TV wrestling.
Yo hohoho for the pantomime and circus season.
Sad, but true although; i might add General Bush only got 51% of the vote. 1% over 1/2. "Nothing to crow about." He only has his (delusionary) 51% mandate. He does not speak for all merkins'.

davidmc said:
Sad, but true although; i might add General Bush only got 51% of the vote. 1% over 1/2. "Nothing to crow about." He only has his (delusionary) 51% mandate. He does not speak for all merkins'.
Sorry to interrupt, but I thought the thread was about Putin.
So I will interject here. Just heard the best yet. Murkia is blaming the continued attacks against the Merkins as being from the agents of Bin Laden. Hohohohoh. Just a future excuse to not hold internal elections in Iraq, due to a subversive exterior influence. How big have your spades got to be to dig a massive worldwide grave for America. We're pissing ourselves laughing, along with the rest of the world. Who the hell wants to deal with a cnut like Bush?

FredC said:
So I will interject here. Just heard the best yet. Murkia is blaming the continued attacks against the Merkins as being from the agents of Bin Laden. Hohohohoh. Just a future excuse to not hold internal elections in Iraq, due to a subversive exterior influence. How big have your spades got to be to dig a massive worldwide grave for America. We're pissing ourselves laughing, along with the rest of the world. Who the hell wants to deal with a cnut like Bush?
you wrote- "Great President" so i naturally inferred...
My oversight.

FredC said:
I agree, the 51% here in Murkia, must have been perpetrating a prank that went disastrously wrong, by voting for Dubya. He makes everyone believe that all we are adept at is killing people & breaking things. As history has shown, the occupying power must win the hearts & minds of the indigenous people's. We will see how history treats him if he doesn't destroy the planet during his final tenure :eek: . He is capable of it, believe me. As far as Pres. Putin is concerned, he has alot on his plate, not to mention organized crime. They are about 50 yrs. behind the U.S. We went through the same travails w/ mobsters in the 20's 30's keeping our FBI very busy. Also it takes longer than one decade to fully integrate an entire society as large & diversified as theirs into a new market driven economy.

davidmc said:
you wrote- "Great President" so i naturally inferred...
My oversight.

G'Day All thinking people, Just to throw a curved ball in to this discussion. Apart from the terrible tragdedy of the undersea earth quake, the following tsunami that has killed thousands of poor sods living in and around the North part of the Indian Ocean, Indonesia and the small islands of that region.

The other Big News Piece was "China Is Not Happy" about the breakaway Island of Taiwan again, they have castigated the Merkains and are not happy with the "Continued Interference of Merkia" (China news agency) by selling arms to Taiwan.

Any move to declare an independent state from China will be dealt with in no uncertain terms, said the Chinese news agency?

Looks as though Merkia can't bloody well help themselves, they have been "Uckfing About, All Around The World, For So Long" they just don't know how to stop it. There is a systemic paranoia within the administration there bordering on total insanity, and the majority of Merkain People don't see it at all? (Fancy being led by the nose by those uckfwits, and they actually pay them to do it too)

(ONE ONLY NEEDS TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES) The only reason to get involved in "IRAQ" was "OIL", this is not wishfull thinking or stupidity on my part here, but the logical truth.

The only reason to get involved in "Afgaghanistan" was to "**** the Russians Off", that's how the "Taliban" freedom fighters came about in the first place, Merkain backed all the way.

The only reason to get involved with "IRAQ" many years ago was to finance "Madsam Hussein" against the "IRANIANS" (don't forget the Iran Iraq War) (most have, but not those who looka bit deeper than the surface).

The Merkain administration have more than a few fingers in "Fetid Pie" that is "Israel and Palestine". (they've been short shifting the Palestinians for years in favour of Israel, I wonder why?)

Talk about "World Domination", they just don't know when "Enough is Enough".

I watched a documentary only a week ago where there were two Marine Sergeants baling up young blokes at supermarkets, to Sign Up and Get Out There and Fight for Merkia.

Most of the young guys just walked, and walked and walked.They must think theses younger blokes are so gulllible, they were offering University degrees, Health Benifits Coverage, Free Dental Care. ( how do you give dental or health care to a young bloke in a body bag, or even give a corpse a better education)

It is obvious that the administration is desperate, another article in our local news paper over the weekend was, the Merkain involvement will be 150.000 trops by the middle of March?

BL has just released another Video stating that he is behind the resistance to Merkia in IRAQ and calls upon all those who want freedom from Merkian Oppression to fight to the last man.

Sorry about that but I had to have a rave, now I'll get out on me bike? TBC

Brian Cotgrove said:
G'Day All thinking people, Just to throw a curved ball in to this discussion, apart from the terrible tragdedy of the undersea earth quake and the following tsunami, that has killed thousands of poor sods living in and around the North part of the Indian Ocean, Indonesia and the small islands of that region.

The other Big News Piece was "China Is Not Happy" about the breakaway Island of Taiwan, they have castigated the Merkains and are not happy with the "Continued Interference of Merkia" by selling arms to Taiwan.

Any move to declare an independent state from China will be dealt with in no uncertain terms, said the Chinese news agency?

Looks as though Merkia can't bloody well help themselves, they have been "Uckfing About, All Around The World For So Long" they don't know how to stop it. There is a systemic paranoia within the administration there bordering on total insanity, and the majority of Merkain People don't see it at all?

(ONE ONLY NEEDS TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES) The only reason to get involved in "IRAQ" was "OIL", this is not wishfull thinking or stupidity on my part here, but the absolute logical truth.

The only reason to get involved in "Afgaghanistan" was to "**** the Russians Off", that's how the "Taliban" freedom fighters came about in the first place.

The only reason to get involved with "IRAQ" many years ago was to finance "Madsam Hussein" against the "IRANIANS" (don't forget the Iran Iraq War).

They have more than a few fingers in "Fetid Pie" that is "Israel and Palestine".

Talk about "World Domination", they just don't know when "Enough is Enough".

I watched a documentary only a week ago where there were two Marine Sergeants baling up young blokes at supermarkets, to Sign Up and Get Out There and Fight for Merkia.

Most of the young guys just walked, and walked and walked.They must think theses younger blokes are so gulllible, they were offering University degrees, Health Benifits Coverage, Free Dental Care.

It is obvious that the administration is desperate, another article in our local news paper over the weekend was, the Merkain involvement will be 150.000 trops by the middle of March?

BL has just released another Video stating that he is behind the resistance to Merkia in IRAQ and calls upon all those who want freedom from Merkian Oppression to fight to the last man.

Sorry about that but I had to have a rave, now I'll get out on me bike? TBC
A couple of tactical nukes situated @ Beijing, the old boy network HQ, will give those bastards something to think about. America wouldn't have to use any troops to do that. All the U.S. would need are a ship or a sub w/ nuclear capability of which i am certain they posses.They better leave Taiwan alone. Besides, they (Taiwan) are the bike making capitol of the orient & they never made any overt aggressive moves toward any other country, no? China is plenty big w/o Taiwan anyway. I say sell them (Taiwan) all of the arms they can carry !!! Can i get an amen? As i have stated before, America is the preeminent armorer of the world.

davidmc said:
A couple of tactical nukes situated @ Beijing, the old boy network HQ, will give those bastards something to think about. America wouldn't have to use any troops to do that. All the U.S. would need are a ship or a sub w/ nuclear capability of which i am certain they posses.They better leave Taiwan alone. Besides, they (Taiwan) are the bike making capitol of the orient & they never made any overt aggressive moves toward any other country, no? China is plenty big w/o Taiwan anyway. I say sell them (Taiwan) all of the arms they can carry !!! Can i get an amen? As i have stated before, America is the preeminent armorer of the world.

G'day davidmc, Mate, I'm extermely saddened by your comment regarding the China, Taiwan affair. I agree that China is big enough without Taiwan, and that Taiwan is the Bike building capital of our region, that goes without saying of course.

Although I personally ride and support our local industry in OZ, I ride a "Frezoni" custom built of course and a better built frame you could not wish to ask for or ride. Columbus tubing, not the Lightweight Aluminium or Carbon Fibre that verybody seeks to own today. In all my years of riding and the hundreds of thousands of miles I have ridden, a steel frame has never let me down but I've witnessed several of the other variety do just that.

That's beside the point, the thought of Nuclear war between China and the USA, is beyond comprehension by those amongst us who have seen the devestation that just one of those devices inflict. It is obvious to me, that you are either extremely neive or stupid, one of those two, unless of course you made your last post tongue in cheek.

Depending upon how old you are I will suggest you didn't see the devestation that Japan suffered after Hyroshima and Nagasaki. I sincerely hope you never see the likes of that ever again in a world that is fragile enough without two large country's shaping up to each other with "Nuclear Weapons".

It would not be a one way street you realise and China would not just stand by and see the USA lob a couple of nuclear missiles their way. The Merkains might well have a couple of Nuclear capable submarines at their disposal so do the "Chinese Navy" too and more than a couple believe me.

They have at any one time more than one stationed permanently off the coast of the USA just incase? Either in the Pacific Ocean or the Atlantic Ocean. Don't believe any **** you might hear from the Pentagon, that Uncle Sam has the wood on the Chinks, they are without a doubt the new force around the world but do not like Merkia, fiddle to the extent that the Merkains do.

The Long Range Nuclear Missiles that they have at their disposal are to be feared, and don't kid yourselves that "Son Of Star Wars" will save your trouble making arses either, that capability doesn't exist and if the powers to be say it does, don't listen they are filling you lot with Bullsh*t soup.

The USA are not the only ones with "Large Potential for a Military Strike on Another Nation". China has an army that would make the USA Forces look like a schoolyard after going home time, believe me. Their weaponry is just as sophisticated as the rest of the world if not more so, they haven't exactly been twiddling their thumbs while the Merkains have been building the **** they sell today.

I have as a "Martial Artist" in my numerous years of walking the various country's of this world, learned a very valuable lesson, that lesson is, never underestimate the capabilities of your opponenet. If the administration or the "War Mongers of the USA" think for one minute it would be a piece of cake I would sincerely suggest you and your fellow countrymen take a good long look at the hystory books.

That is of course, if you are able to get access to such sensitive material and read of what Japan had to contend with and are still contending with all these years after that terrible moment that the USA dropped the first Nuclear Weapon on the Japanese People.

I know there will be some who will say "BUT" it put an ends ot the second world war, and the Japs Deserved it because they attacked the USA first and all that sort of Bullsh*t. If it had not been for that attack on the USA they would not have entered the "Second World War in Europe" in the firts place. Be that as it may, it does not excuse any body for using such weapons on other members of the human race.

War is a Bloody, Crazy, Destructive and Debiltating Force that never solves any problems, and if the thought of 'WAR" suits you then I say go see a psychiatrist before you get any older, because you have a very real problem.

Maybe you 've never been confronted by another human with a gun in his hands and seen the terror in his eyes, it is not a pretty sight and one I would never recommend to anyone beileve me, but that's another story?

While I'm at it, I know from personal experience what it is like to be "BOMBED OUT" of our Home, not once but twice, during the second world war. I was just a little child of only four years of age when that happened to me and my family at the hands of the German Luftwaffe". I do not hold a grudge against those men who dropped the bombs, because they were only following orders, and I survived anyway. Maybe I was destined to survive so that I could possibly relate to others what is involved in "WAR", there are no winners but there are many millions of losers.

I still carry a scar that will be with me for the rest of my time, maybe not visible to the naked eye but is there and will remain until I depart this world.

Don't be too quick to grab a gun, because others so inclined can do the same? Have a good day now, and keep the wheels in motion?TBC

"That's beside the point, the thought of Nuclear war between China and the USA, is beyond comprehension by those amongst us who have seen the devestation that just one of those devices inflict."

I agree. And all that is nothing compared to the forces of nature and what will happen if people fail to respect the environment. Without a doubt, the combined nuclear tests of America, China and Russia haven't helped the environment at all. Should nuclear weapons be actually used in conflict, then that could tip the ecological situation over the hilt, forcing nature to become destabilised in a way reminiscent of the dinosaur age.

Even as things stand, unless serious steps are taken to protect the environment we may well go the same way as the dinosaurs or suffer economic ruin in various parts of the globe.

Brian Cotgrove said:
G'day davidmc, Mate, I'm extermely saddened by your comment regarding the China, Taiwan affair. I agree that China is big enough without Taiwan, and that Taiwan is the Bike building capital of our region, that goes without saying of course.

Although I personally ride and support our local industry in OZ, I ride a "Frezoni" custom built of course and a better built frame you could not wish to ask for or ride. Columbus tubing, not the Lightweight Aluminium or Carbon Fibre that verybody seeks to own today. In all my years of riding and the hundreds of thousands of miles I have ridden, a steel frame has never let me down but I've witnessed several of the other variety do just that.

That's beside the point, the thought of Nuclear war between China and the USA, is beyond comprehension by those amongst us who have seen the devestation that just one of those devices inflict. It is obvious to me, that you are either extremely neive or stupid, one of those two, unless of course you made your last post tongue in cheek.

Depending upon how old you are I will suggest you didn't see the devestation that Japan suffered after Hyroshima and Nagasaki. I sincerely hope you never see the likes of that ever again in a world that is fragile enough without two large country's shaping up to each other with "Nuclear Weapons".

It would not be a one way street you realise and China would not just stand by and see the USA lob a couple of nuclear missiles their way. The Merkains might well have a couple of Nuclear capable submarines at their disposal so do the "Chinese Navy" too and more than a couple believe me.

They have at any one time more than one stationed permanently off the coast of the USA just incase? Either in the Pacific Ocean or the Atlantic Ocean. Don't believe any **** you might hear from the Pentagon, that Uncle Sam has the wood on the Chinks, they are without a doubt the new force around the world but do not like Merkia, fiddle to the extent that the Merkains do.

The Long Range Nuclear Missiles that they have at their disposal are to be feared, and don't kid yourselves that "Son Of Star Wars" will save your trouble making arses either, that capability doesn't exist and if the powers to be say it does, don't listen they are filling you lot with Bullsh*t soup.

The USA are not the only ones with "Large Potential for a Military Strike on Another Nation". China has an army that would make the USA Forces look like a schoolyard after going home time, believe me. Their weaponry is just as sophisticated as the rest of the world if not more so, they haven't exactly been twiddling their thumbs while the Merkains have been building the **** they sell today.

I have as a "Martial Artist" in my numerous years of walking the various country's of this world, learned a very valuable lesson, that lesson is, never underestimate the capabilities of your opponenet. If the administration or the "War Mongers of the USA" think for one minute it would be a piece of cake I would sincerely suggest you and your fellow countrymen take a good long look at the hystory books.

That is of course, if you are able to get access to such sensitive material and read of what Japan had to contend with and are still contending with all these years after that terrible moment that the USA dropped the first Nuclear Weapon on the Japanese People.

I know there will be some who will say "BUT" it put an ends ot the second world war, and the Japs Deserved it because they attacked the USA first and all that sort of Bullsh*t. If it had not been for that attack on the USA they would not have entered the "Second World War in Europe" in the firts place. Be that as it may, it does not excuse any body for using such weapons on other members of the human race.

War is a Bloody, Crazy, Destructive and Debiltating Force that never solves any problems, and if the thought of 'WAR" suits you then I say go see a psychiatrist before you get any older, because you have a very real problem.

Maybe you 've never been confronted by another human with a gun in his hands and seen the terror in his eyes, it is not a pretty sight and one I would never recommend to anyone beileve me, but that's another story?

While I'm at it, I know from personal experience what it is like to be "BOMBED OUT" of our Home, not once but twice, during the second world war. I was just a little child of only four years of age when that happened to me and my family at the hands of the German Luftwaffe". I do not hold a grudge against those men who dropped the bombs, because they were only following orders, and I survived anyway. Maybe I was destined to survive so that I could possibly relate to others what is involved in "WAR", there are no winners but there are many millions of losers.

I still carry a scar that will be with me for the rest of my time, maybe not visible to the naked eye but is there and will remain until I depart this world.

Don't be too quick to grab a gun, because others so inclined can do the same? Have a good day now, and keep the wheels in motion?TBC