What the.......

Tj

Guest
Hell!

Why did Kona name one of their bikes" SCRAP"?

Are they trying to tell us something?

TJ

> Why did Kona name one of their bikes" SCRAP"?

Cuss it makes people post to news groups asking why .............

======
Crash get up, crash get up, crash get up, crash stay down and look at me web site

http://www.mtbbikes.co.uk

>From: [email protected] (TJ)

>Hell!

>Why did Kona name one of their bikes" SCRAP"?

>Are they trying to tell us something?

>TJ

I think the fact that it's been in the model line up for three years now should tell you something.

Since you forgot to mention another important fact, it's also a rigid, unsuspended, chromoly urban
assault ride.

Must be like " Brittish Humor"

TJ