heres some ideas pick the one you like best or
make your own and lets see what we end up with for the fourm

TechJD said:
Ok someone didnt like bein Seinor Member and seems some dont care for
so I had an idea how about bike names
I vote "other."

I'll post something when I can think of a funny enough answer. Right now, I've just finished a few drinks and I don't think my suggestion would be funny to anyone but me or my imaginary friend, Mona.

Listen, Mona, Lokstah, and JD, I didn't mind being called Senior Member, gave me some kind of clout around here (ya, right). But it's true that Registered USer is not exactly a title for valued members of this prestigious forum.

HOWEVER, JD, where I ride I have seen only 1 huffy, no schwinns, Giants, etc. as those are pretty much US bikes. I'd guess the bikes change quite a bit from country to country. I ride a Go Sport Railway, my hubby a Decathlon Triban, my neighbor a Gazelle Meteorite, another neighbor a St. Etienne Special. Seewadimeen?

I'd go for titles more like going from "Greenhorn - Can't Trust Him (her)" to "Undeniable Ruler of the Two Wheeled Universe" with different grades in between. Does that sound too complicated.

Mona, I'd like you to meet my main man Féderico, I'll bet you two have a lot in common...

lokstah said:
I vote "other."

I'll post something when I can think of a funny enough answer. Right now, I've just finished a few drinks and I don't think my suggestion would be funny to anyone but me or my imaginary friend, Mona.

less'go said:
Listen, Mona, Lokstah, and JD, I didn't mind being called Senior Member, gave me some kind of clout around here (ya, right). But it's true that Registered USer is not exactly a title for valued members of this prestigious forum.

HOWEVER, JD, where I ride I have seen only 1 huffy, no schwinns, Giants, etc. as those are pretty much US bikes. I'd guess the bikes change quite a bit from country to country. I ride a Go Sport Railway, my hubby a Decathlon Triban, my neighbor a Gazelle Meteorite, another neighbor a St. Etienne Special. Seewadimeen?

I'd go for titles more like going from "Greenhorn - Can't Trust Him (her)" to "Undeniable Ruler of the Two Wheeled Universe" with different grades in between. Does that sound too complicated.

Mona, I'd like you to meet my main man Féderico, I'll bet you two have a lot in common...

Thats why I done this
I also thought of 4 Wheeler , Trike , MTB , Road Bike or someting like that

I voted other. Nothing wrong with Junior Member, Member, Senior Member, etc., but if not that then I suggest going with bicycle company by age of when the company started. The more senior the member the older the bicycle company name they would get.:)

Besides, Trek is senior on most of the suggestions in the poll. What if somebody wins next years TdF on a Specialized?;)

How about?

Male
Female
Other
Neither

Or perhaps?

Senior
Adult
Teenager
Child
Yet to be determined.

SpearSlinger1 said:
I voted other. Nothing wrong with Junior Member, Member, Senior Member, etc., but if not that then I suggest going with bicycle company by age of when the company started. The more senior the member the older the bicycle company name they would get.:)

Besides, Trek is senior on most of the suggestions in the poll. What if somebody wins next years TdF on a Specialized?;)
well seems more post here on Trek thats why I put it on more of them no other reason

lokstah said:
I vote "other."

I knew Mona was cheating on me now I know with who or whom ,whatever I'm upset!
That lying cheating imaginary ****. I would kick her butt if she were real. :mad:

jhuskey said:
I knew Mona was cheating on me now I know with who or whom ,whatever I'm upset!
That lying cheating imaginary ****. I would kick her butt if she were real. :mad:

Psssstt... It wasn't her fault, Lokstah plied her with liquor.

Now listen here, I know Mona and she's a real stand-up gal, I won't have anyone spreading any nasty rumors about her...

The two are just friends, no matter what Lokstah's been telling his buddies. She's no hussy.

But man, can she toss back the brewskies...

less'go said:
Now listen here, I know Mona and she's a real stand-up gal, I won't have anyone spreading any nasty rumors about her...

The two are just friends, no matter what Lokstah's been telling his buddies. She's no hussy.

But man, can she toss back the brewskies...

I have naked pictures of her.They can be bought for a price!

TechJD said:
Ok someone didnt like bein Seinor Member and seems some dont care for
so I had an idea how about bike names
TechJD just wondering how u managed to spell "Giant" wrong in all 5 of the options that included it? My choices would possibly be something like this.

Mirage, Veloce, Centaur, Chorus, Record or
Sora, Tiagra, 105, Ultegra, Dura-Ace or even
Steel, Aluminium, Carbon, Titanium.

???

You would, Jerry. You're a naughty, naughty boy. I'm gonna' tell your wife. Do you have any nekked pictures of her for sale?

jhuskey said:

Trek at the top of the list?

See, that's why this scheme cannot work despite its obvious appeal. It would be impossible to get general agreement on rank.

Cut and Paste :) lol

Steel, Aluminium, Carbon, Titanium. ?? We goin by weight here ?

ok all quit critizin and lets figure out something
dont tell me what wont work tell me what will
I mean mine was a just a suggestion
but aggree sould be kindof funny

how about
Little Red Wagon
Tricycle
MTB
Road Bike
Recumbent

jhuskey said:
I won't have this, I won't. I won't have you corrupted jackasses defile my sweet Mona's name.

Mona, get the polaroids and the cottage cheese. We're out of here. I said NOW, woman.

Gentlemen, good day.

'Notha late nite with Mona, Mista Lokstah? Just tell me one thing: Mona ride one'o'them bicycles or not? If not, she's got nothing to do on this forum.

Except of course on the beer thread, where the cottage cheese would likely be most welcome.

BTWW, there's ust something so je ne sais quoi about a man who knows how to talk to his imaginary girlfriend... Easy to see who wears the pants at your house.

lokstah said:
Mona, get the polaroids and the cottage cheese. We're out of here. I said NOW, woman.