what to buy what to buy

The Bruiser

Guest
ok so my birthday is comming up and im deffinately planning on getting a
uni or two. Whatever i get will be the last one for a good while so i
need to make sure i get something worth it. here is what im looking
at:

some 26" splined MUni for downhill

nimbus longneck 20" and a torker Tx giraffe

qu-ax trials splined

i already have a sun 28 for distance and if i got a 26 for downhill i
would just use my 24 for street and trials. if i got the freestyle and
giraffe i would use those for freestyle and Hockey and my 24 MUni for
trials street and MUni. Or the qu-ax for trials street and a little
freestyle and hockey and my 24 MUni strickly for MUni. so what do you
all think? any suggestions?

--
The Bruiser

lvl 3 unicyclist, move out the way haha
The Bruiser's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11352

okay i think i didnt make it clear above sorry. Im choosing between one
of the three things above. im not going to get like 5 new unis lol
that would be rediculous. Im gonna get one more then thats it,
probably my last uni. i mean i wouldnt have time to ride all of those
above lol.

--
The Bruiser

lvl 3 unicyclist, move out the way haha
The Bruiser's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11352

ok well getting a 26" splined is sorta hard.. what you can do tho is get
a kh hub and 26" sun rim and a 29" frame.. and then you have a 26"
splined Muni..

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

maxisback wrote:
> ok well getting a 26" splined is sorta hard.. what you can do tho is get
> a kh hub and 26" sun rim and a 29" frame.. and then you have a 26"
> splined Muni..

You can get them from unicycle.com here is one with a profile hub and
yuni frame. 'link'
(http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=626)

I am sure Darren Bedford has or can make you something awesome.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
_____________________________

chosen wrote:
> wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

Shipping isn't too much from Darren. It was $45 to ship me a frame, seat
post, seat and a whole KH24 muni. I am in California so it may be
cheaper for you because you are on the East coast. For unicycle.com to
ship me a $12 miyata seat cover it costs like $15. Unicycle.com is alot
closer to me and a seat cover weights almost nothing. So...I don't
think shippping from Darren would be much more than shipping from
unicycle.com. You can email him to get a rate though if you want to
compare.

--

chosen wrote:
> wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

Toronto is like 300 miles farther away than Georgia to me. My point was
that shipping from Darren isn't much more than from UDC even though he
is in Canada. It is $40 to ship me a KH24 from UDC and $45 to ship me a
KH24, frame, seat and post from Darren.

--

chosen wrote:
> wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

shipping from unicycle.com is always cheep when you basically live on
the florida georgia border (jacksonville) its like 8$ and it gets here
the next day or some times the day after that

but then again i always thought you had 2 be really close to or in
canada 2 use bedford

--
dorfman

my unicycles are like my imaginary friends that every one can see.
dorfman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10880