What to buy?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Sylvestre, Apr 27, 2003.

  1. Sylvestre

    Sylvestre Guest

    howdy all, new to the group but I've been riding for about 4 yrs now. (located in Toronto, Canada)
    My old bike is about 5 yrs old and it's feeling it. I didn't pay that much for it (around 500) back
    in 98 so now I plan on getting a one.

    I'm looking to spend around 1000 to 1200 Canadian. I've ridden a few full suspension bikes and
    didn't like the feel that much, but they weren't really good bikes. I've ridden lots of front-sus.
    and I prefer to stick with that, uless you can offer great reasons to go to full sus. I do mostly XC
    and medium trails.

    So, any suggestions as to what to look for? Thanks!

    S.

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Sylvestre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > howdy all, new to the group but I've been riding for about 4 yrs now. (located in Toronto, Canada)
    > My old bike is about 5 yrs old and it's feeling it. I didn't pay that much for it (around 500)
    > back in 98 so now I plan on getting a one.
    >
    > I'm looking to spend around 1000 to 1200 Canadian. I've ridden a few full suspension bikes and
    > didn't like the feel that
    much,
    > but they weren't really good bikes. I've ridden lots of front-sus. and I prefer to stick with
    > that, uless you can offer great reasons to go to full sus. I do mostly XC and medium trails.
    >
    > So, any suggestions as to what to look for? Thanks!

    Pay a visit to CyclePath on Bloor Street. They'll hook you up with a nice hardtail at a
    decent price.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!