What to do but eat.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Darsh, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    Go to the Micky D's.... order myself a meal... a combo meal.

    Feelin' sort of famished so I happen upon the double with cheese.... bigger size than the smaller
    size. I am looking at the price to see that I am getting the locals deal. I am always pleased to get
    the locals deal at McDonalds. It almost seems impossible.

    When I get home.. BLIMEY... it is a single cheese not a double. I got screwed at the late night
    Mickeys...

    You know what made up for it? The hot, fresh, golden fries. I relished the thought that people were
    actually sueing people for the incredible little fries. I relished their prompt deaths.

    What else that made up for it?

    It had to be the Fab Foes Weasel2 sitting on the floor with two skis attached to the wheel
    mounting points.

    darsh

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Darsh wrote:
    > Go to the Micky D's.... order myself a meal... a combo meal.

    "You fat bastard, you fat bastard..."

    > Feelin' sort of famished so I happen upon the double with cheese.... bigger size than the smaller
    > size. I am looking at the price to see that I am getting the locals deal. I am always pleased to
    > get the locals deal at McDonalds. It almost seems impossible.
    >
    > When I get home.. BLIMEY...

    'Blimey'? You're turning English - too much time on a.m-b...

    it is a single cheese not a double. I got
    > screwed at the late night Mickeys...
    >
    > You know what made up for it? The hot, fresh, golden fries. I relished the thought that people
    > were actually sueing people for the incredible little fries. I relished their prompt deaths.
    >
    > What else that made up for it?

    You're going to sue them for making you a fat bastard.

    > It had to be the Fab Foes Weasel2 sitting on the floor with two skis attached to the wheel
    > mounting points.

    Check out Steve's Weasel: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/foes.htm

  3. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > 'Blimey'? You're turning English - too much time on a.m-b...

    I'm spending too much time around here myself. I keep saying bits for parts.

  4. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    > Darsh wrote:
    > > Go to the Micky D's.... order myself a meal... a combo meal.
    >
    > "You fat bastard, you fat bastard..."
    >
    > > Feelin' sort of famished so I happen upon the double with cheese....
    bigger
    > > size than the smaller size. I am looking at the price to see that I am getting the locals deal.
    > > I am always pleased to get the locals deal at McDonalds. It almost seems impossible.
    > >
    > > When I get home.. BLIMEY...
    >
    > 'Blimey'? You're turning English - too much time on a.m-b...
    >
    > it is a single cheese not a double. I got
    > > screwed at the late night Mickeys...
    > >
    > > You know what made up for it? The hot, fresh, golden fries. I relished
    the
    > > thought that people were actually sueing people for the incredible
    little
    > > fries. I relished their prompt deaths.
    > >
    > > What else that made up for it?
    >
    > You're going to sue them for making you a fat bastard.
    >
    > > It had to be the Fab Foes Weasel2 sitting on the floor with two skis attached to the wheel
    > > mounting points.
    >
    > Check out Steve's Weasel: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/foes.htm

    Yes, I had seen that. It is a very good thing the Weasel2 is about twice as beefy.

    darsh

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

    bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Darsh wrote:
    > > Go to the Micky D's.... order myself a meal... a combo meal.
    >
    > "You fat bastard, you fat bastard..."

    That's funny, calling Darsh "fat".

    JD

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  7. Trekkie Dad

    Trekkie Dad Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > > > 'Blimey'? You're turning English - too much time on a.m-b...
    > > >

    > > I'm spending too much time around here myself. I keep saying bits for parts.
    > >

    > Next thing we know we'll be taking tea. ;^)
    >
    > Mike - one lump or two dear?

    Earl Grey--Hot.

    TD

    --
    [email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (1998) still available at:
    http://www.geocities.com/trekkiedad/wwc.html ICQ# available on request

  8. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > > > 'Blimey'? You're turning English - too much time on a.m-b...
    > > >

    > > I'm spending too much time around here myself. I keep saying bits for parts.
    > >

    > Next thing we know we'll be taking tea. ;^)
    >
    > Mike - one lump or two dear?

    And before we know it we'll all be pissed instead of drunk.

  9. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  10. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    > >Yes, I had seen that. It is a very good thing the Weasel2 is about twice
    as
    > >beefy.
    > >
    > >darsh
    >
    > Why? So you can eat at McD's and still not break it?

    Hell yea... if you are implying that I am fat or could EVER get fat, you are heavenly mistaken.

    darsh (will never be fat)

    > ;-)
    >
    > Steve

  11. Shaun Rimmer