What to do but eat.

Darsh

Guest
Go to the Micky D's.... order myself a meal... a combo meal.

Feelin' sort of famished so I happen upon the double with cheese.... bigger size than the smaller
size. I am looking at the price to see that I am getting the locals deal. I am always pleased to get
the locals deal at McDonalds. It almost seems impossible.

When I get home.. BLIMEY... it is a single cheese not a double. I got screwed at the late night
Mickeys...

You know what made up for it? The hot, fresh, golden fries. I relished the thought that people were
actually sueing people for the incredible little fries. I relished their prompt deaths.

What else that made up for it?

It had to be the Fab Foes Weasel2 sitting on the floor with two skis attached to the wheel
mounting points.

darsh

"You fat *******, you fat *******..."

> Feelin' sort of famished so I happen upon the double with cheese.... bigger size than the smaller
> size. I am looking at the price to see that I am getting the locals deal. I am always pleased to
> get the locals deal at McDonalds. It almost seems impossible.
>
> When I get home.. BLIMEY...

'Blimey'? You're turning English - too much time on a.m-b...

You're going to sue them for making you a fat *******.

Check out Steve's Weasel: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/foes.htm

> Darsh wrote:
> > Go to the Micky D's.... order myself a meal... a combo meal.
>
> "You fat *******, you fat *******..."
>
> > Feelin' sort of famished so I happen upon the double with cheese....
bigger
> > size than the smaller size. I am looking at the price to see that I am getting the locals deal.
> > I am always pleased to get the locals deal at McDonalds. It almost seems impossible.
> >
> > When I get home.. BLIMEY...
>
> 'Blimey'? You're turning English - too much time on a.m-b...
>
> it is a single cheese not a double. I got
> > screwed at the late night Mickeys...
> >
> > You know what made up for it? The hot, fresh, golden fries. I relished
the
> > thought that people were actually sueing people for the incredible
little
> > fries. I relished their prompt deaths.
> >
> > What else that made up for it?
>
> You're going to sue them for making you a fat *******.
>
> > It had to be the Fab Foes Weasel2 sitting on the floor with two skis attached to the wheel
> > mounting points.
>
> Check out Steve's Weasel: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/foes.htm

Yes, I had seen that. It is a very good thing the Weasel2 is about twice as beefy.

darsh

In article <[email protected]>,
"Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >

> > > 'Blimey'? You're turning English - too much time on a.m-b...
> > >

> > I'm spending too much time around here myself. I keep saying bits for parts.
> >

> Next thing we know we'll be taking tea. ;^)
>
> Mike - one lump or two dear?

Earl Grey--Hot.

TD

--
[email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (1998) still available at:
http://www.geocities.com/trekkiedad/wwc.html ICQ# available on request

And before we know it we'll all be ****** instead of drunk.

> >Yes, I had seen that. It is a very good thing the Weasel2 is about twice
as
> >beefy.
> >
> >darsh
>
> Why? So you can eat at McD's and still not break it?

Hell yea... if you are implying that I am fat or could EVER get fat, you are heavenly mistaken.

darsh (will never be fat)